Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

Steady on lad, all teams go through a lean period, Caley certainly did and now managing to scrape a couple of close wins, think of Brora!

Exactly, brora beat hearts & we didn’t! [emoji23]The league table doesn’t lie and 9th isn’t terrible but i just dont see goals in the team especially if linn is out for the season. Failing to beat the likes of alloa, qos, and itc will be our downfall. Also had 1 shot on target in the last 2 games which wasn’t even a shot and has been our main problem all season. We definitely need a couple of loan players in, i think our squad will be down to 14 or 15 now?

It’s always the same as soon as someone says anything remotely negative about us, this great run we were on stopped almost a month ago, we have looked pretty hopeless in the games since. I thought Hearts were really poor last week and think other teams in this league probably would’ve beaten them last Saturday.

This all coincides with Campbell messing about with team selection again.

We have had 1 shot on target on 2 matches and that was a wind assisted fluke.

We need a win on Saturday to get going again, we have let ICT and Alloa off the hook so far this season.

On 24/03/2021 at 10:30, afc_36_0 said:

Anything less than a win wont be good enough here and that’s unlikely because we’re just quite shit

SERIOUSLY? what a stupid post and i hope the Management and players do not read crap like this as comments like this will really boost their confidence, we are the BEST part-time club in Scotland and all being equal in this league finishing 9th is where we should be (as only 2 part-time clubs in this league) anything higher would be superb.

As has been said in other sensible posts this was always going to be a tougher season than last season as we are no longer a surprise package plus with having no fans was always going to be hard on our players especially at Gayfield.

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES, 36-0.  

4 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

SERIOUSLY? what a stupid post and i hope the Management and players do not read crap like this as comments like this will really boost their confidence, we are the BEST part-time club in Scotland and all being equal in this league finishing 9th is where we should be (as only 2 part-time clubs in this league) anything higher would be superb.

As has been said in other sensible posts this was always going to be a tougher season than last season as we are no longer a surprise package plus with having no fans was always going to be hard on our players especially at Gayfield.

I mean, if you fancy trying to stay in the championship without having to go through a playoff, bearing in mind you still have to go to Raith and Dunfermline, with only 6 games left this certainly goes into the must win category.

27 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I mean, if you fancy trying to stay in the championship without having to go through a playoff, bearing in mind you still have to go to Raith and Dunfermline, with only 6 games left this certainly goes into the must win category.

Stop talking sense

14 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

I know we have Danny Devine and Brad McKay, but we're not that shite m8.

On 25/03/2021 at 12:45, Mexico said:

It’s always the same as soon as someone says anything remotely negative about us, this great run we were on stopped almost a month ago, we have looked pretty hopeless in the games since. I thought Hearts were really poor last week and think other teams in this league probably would’ve beaten them last Saturday.

This all coincides with Campbell messing about with team selection again.

We have had 1 shot on target on 2 matches and that was a wind assisted fluke.

We need a win on Saturday to get going again, we have let ICT and Alloa off the hook so far this season.

Get what you’re saying but since the ‘great run’ finished we’ve been beat by Qots and Dundee and were poor and did really well against the top of the league so..... 

Not looking forward to the end of the season now with Bobby out. Don’t get the Calum Smith signing at all, what about someone like Dylan Easton instead? 

See how this goes. 

On 24/03/2021 at 10:30, afc_36_0 said:

Anything less than a win wont be good enough here and that’s unlikely because we’re just quite shit

Think this is a crazy thing to say after a couple of bad results and performances. Good against Hearts and really should’ve beaten Falkirk. We’ve had 2 bad games in 2021 and it’s nearly April

Although with the squad down to bare bones and missing our best player going forward it’s maybe affecting people’s attitudes. But every team would be in a similar position going through that

Think this is a crazy thing to say after a couple of bad results and performances. Good against Hearts and really should’ve beaten Falkirk. We’ve had 2 bad games in 2021 and it’s nearly April

Although with the squad down to bare bones and missing our best player going forward it’s maybe affecting people’s attitudes. But every team would be in a similar position going through that

Why do our fans conveniently forget the rest of the season though?

Apart from a run of about 8 games at the turn of the year, we have been pretty poor in an average league. Games have completely passed us by that we really should’ve won and it’s likely now to come back and bite us on the arse.

Some of our fans just want the rest of us to be grateful we are in the league, it’s pretty condescending to be honest.

Apart from a run of about 8 games at the turn of the year, we have been pretty poor in an average league. Games have completely passed us by that we really should’ve won and it’s likely now to come back and bite us on the arse.

Some of our fans just want the rest of us to be grateful we are in the league, it’s pretty condescending to be honest.

It’s been an up and down (well, down up down...) season for us. Still all to play for. A run of 8 games is a third of he season, so quite a big deal. Onwards and upwards I hope. We can do this.

15 hours ago, Mexico said:

I’ve not forgotten the rest of the season but that doesn’t matter. If you asked me in December I would’ve said we were quite shit too but we’ve clearly shown we can be a good team recently and since then.