Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Did you know the goalkeeper is the last line of defence? News to me!

Storey was really unfortunate somehow even though it was definitely a foul and a yellow card, so not unfortunate at all really is it.

Didnt deserve to get beat but thats what you get when u defend like that and can't score,
Its been seen for seasons now that we fully rely on Linn to be creative and without him we offer very little,

Didn’t deserve to get beat but we offered nothing in attack and our defence was posted missing for the goal [emoji848]

10 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Didn’t deserve to get beat but we offered nothing in attack and our defence was posted missing for the goal emoji848.png

To be fair I don’t think there was much between the two teams, both offered very little in attack but aye you can’t defend set pieces like that and expect to pick up points.

Another match where we deserved something from the game - just lacking that final creativity in the 18 yard box.

5 league games to go, 15 points to play for - needing around 10 points from these games to avoid the play offs or relegation.

Need to return to winning ways next week against Alloa.

Everything still to play.

Edited by clashcityrocker

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I see Colin Steven refereed that game. Did he hand ICT the match like he did last week at Stark's?

Hopefully.

Dont see what's hard to understand, both teams were shite, draw would of been fair

I would say regardless of the other teams performance if you offer 0 threat going forward, combined with a defensive howler you probably deserve f**k all from the game.

I will back DC to the hilt but some of his decisions are baffling??

9 minutes to go and 1-0 down and chasing the game so we bring on a sub and it is a......defensive midfielder???? and our 2nd or 3rd highest goalscorer (Doolan) and a new striker on loan is on the bench = bizarre to say the least.

It has been clearly obvious where our problem has been for most the season (putting the ball in the net) and DC and the club should have pulled out all stops to get goalscorer supreme Nathan Austin from Kelty Hearts on loan until the end of the season before East Fife got him.

MASSIVE game next week, need to treat that as a Cup Final.

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES, 36-0.