Hearts v Queens

10 hours ago, AnotherEdinburghDoonhamer said:

He was on the ground but managed to poke the ball to Niyah Joseph who put a brilliant ball through to Connor, and what a finish.

^^^^ This.

Dobbie's quick reaction, and as you say a sublime through ball from Joseph (along with the Hearts keeper's moment of madness) made it - still one hell of a finish from Shields though.  Brilliant goal.

44 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Victory even sweeter now that Robbie's complaining about the linesman's "mistake"  for the disallowed goal. Dontcha just love it. 

Yeah, brilliant stuff ......... to be fair though he has a point, it looked a good goal and they probably should have had a point.  That said, the linesman had the best view - better than the camera's view and better than young Robert's view.  Hey, ho.

One newspaper report I've read this morning doesn't even give Dobbie credit for setting up the first goal,  says Shields intercepted a poor pass from Popescu before slotting the ball home.  

Any footage of what happened between Gibson and Boyce when the Ref spoke to both of them in the second half.  I saw Willie lying on the ground in the middle of Queens half but not what happened to put him down. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Guy at work text me last night to ask if I'd been at the game the last time we beat Hearts in 1963 ......... cheeky sod! 😄

...... and before anyone else asks ........ No I bloody wasn't! 

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

One newspaper report I've read this morning doesn't even give Dobbie credit for setting up the first goal,  says Shields intercepted a poor pass from Popescu before slotting the ball home.  

Typical lazy Scottish fitba journos, eh?  Maybe someone should interview the journos after they've posted some dross inaccurate report and ask them if they feel like resigning their job now .....!  😏

20 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Typical lazy Scottish fitba journos, eh?  Maybe someone should interview the journos after they've posted some dross inaccurate report and ask them if they feel like resigning their job now .....!  😏

The problem with most of today's journalists is they aren't bothered if it's factually correct, if they can get away with printing it they will. 

3 minutes ago, Rouky said:

The problem with most of today's journalists is they aren't bothered if it's factually correct, if they can get away with printing it they will. 

...... yes, absolutely.   And they do it because they know they are never held to account.  But god help a manager who's lost a couple of games and the same journalist will be steaming straight into them after a game and asking why they don't resign immediately.  Numpties.

Guest Flash
2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Victory even sweeter now that Robbie's complaining about the linesman's "mistake"  for the disallowed goal. Dontcha just love it. 

Decisions like that are part and parcel of the Scottish second tier. If you want to be a manager in a league where they happen far less often, go and manage Man City or Man Utd, teams like that.

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

4 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Robbie Neilson is complaining about the officials after a defeat? Why I don't believe it! 

Absolute fanny of a man. Ex queens player but lost any respect I ever had for him. 

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

In his defence, which I'm loathe to do, I don't think you'd find any manager anywhere who didn't complain about losing a point to that decision.

The fact we were in the position that we needed that goal is where the main problem lies obviously

Well, that was a joy.

Stopped paying for the streams months ago as even when winning we were awful to watch. Have put my FoH on hold until a new manager is in place. Hopefully I can start them again next month.

On the plus side, instead of just vegetating in front of VIP Row I can now create slap-up scran for the family on a Saturday without a mad rush at 4.45.

Queens are a decent side but no chance should Hearts be losing to them at home, especially after the shocker on Wednesday night. 
If you say so. I suggest you have a closer look at the division this season before posting such 'BBC Journalist type' nonsense in future though.

3 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

I don't need to look at the division to say Hearts should not be losing to anyone in that league. 

Chill

Heart s are in "that league" because they were rank rotten last season and are where they belong. They have the finance to enable them to put together the best team in that league though and a look at the table proves they have but they are far from invincible

I don't need to look at the division to say Hearts should not be losing to anyone in that league. 

Chill
I know. 

But they should be.
You continue to talk nonsense if it makes you happy.