Hearts v Queens

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Without the pace of Jones and Mebude and Shields not yet hitting the heights of his pre-injury form,  I doubt we have the players to be "right at it" .  If we carry on from last Saturday punting high balls up to our strikers your defence,  even with Berra in there,  will have the cigars out. I hope we do have a go rather than sitting  deep hoping for breaks,  but we'll need to pass the ball better,  work harder to find space and generally put in a hard shift to get any reward. We'll have to wait and see what players are available and what great strategy Johnston comes up with,  he'll persist with it no matter if it's working or not. I have a feeling it will be a frustrating watch but I don't think it will be the mauling that a few Queens fans think.  Delighted if we scrape an undeserved draw,  even better if it's helped by a dubious penalty just for Neilson's reaction. 

Going by the current feeling among the Hearts support, I think most people would be delighted to see you get a draw and ramp up the pressure on Robbie.

Maybe Dapo's last game with us (once his ban kicks in), so would have thought AJ would have made best use of him whilst we still have him and not have him sitting on the bench.  Love the Dobster to bits but wouldn't start him now (hope I'm proved wrong) and Dickson looked way off the pace at Arbroath.  Was thinking about purchasing this but not so sure now.  Hope AJ's master plan works.  Shame we can't get there - love a trip to Tynie.