Maroon is a lovely colour isn't it! (Arbroath vs Hearts)

Thought it was an excellent performance from us. 

Carlo did very well, and I believe he was playing a position he is not used to, looks another great wee loanee signing. Williamson did well and looked to be back to form. TOB is just immense, I've said it before but he really could be playing in the Premiership for someone like Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, an absolute brilliant, no-nonsense defender. 

I thought Craigen was disappointing, TBH. He worked hard, but he wasted a lot of passes and seemed a bit trigger happy. Hilson was ace again when he came on, put in a tremendous shift. 

Arbroath fully deserved their point yesterday. With a wee bit of luck, we could have won that ; but then again that spell of pressure they had near the end, really feared they were going to score, but some excellent defending, how about Little's scrambled header! Phew! 

A very crucial point considering Alloa lost on Friday, keep grinding away and I think we could avoid the playoffs! Not particularly looking forward to the Falkirk game - tend to say this every season when it comes to the cup, but with Covid etc, even the draw of Celtic, meh.. maybe come Wed or Thur I'll be up for it, but much rather focus on the league to state the obvious.

Neilson also said this:
“You have to give credit to Arbroath, they’re a very good team. They have one of the best home records in Scotland”
Unfortunately, the BBC only posted the bit that sounded bad. I’m glad he actually did give Arbroath credit. [emoji106]

That is good. He sadly all too often comes across as an arse.