Maroon is a lovely colour isn't it! (Arbroath vs Hearts)

Apologies, bit strong there but, cmon ffs were part time, the snide remarks about the quality of the stream or performance of the co-commentators, end of the day everyone is pulling in the right direction, and a superb point today, mon the Lichties.

I don’t think you can have a go at fans for being disgruntled with the stream, they’ve paid their money and not got a good service. I thought you meant about fans having a dig at the team on the park, that would be uncalled for. This is a squad with great fight.

Good point in the end and we had great fighting spirit about us which has been mentioned, we really need wins now though, genuinely think we’ll need 3 wins out of 6 minimum to avoid 9th. 
Tough ask and our pish start could come back to haunt us. 

in with a fighting chance though which is all we can ask for.

Absolutely shite from us, yet again. Too slow and the shape was pish. We improved second half and had a few off the line but Arbroath deserved a point.

Neilson really needs to get his finger out and set us up with more purpose. Every game is sideways nonsense and then we have a wee flurry where generally we get something. 

Also, get Halliday in the fucking bin. Offers zero.

8 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

He kicked it off himself, so never a penalty.  

Given how substandard Arbroath TB's single camera through a '90s dial up ISP coverage was in the first half I'm surprised anybody feels qualified to contradict, or indeed confirm, the referees judgement

1 minute ago, Housecaptain said:

Having spoken to a neighbour who is a Hearts fan he stated that Arbroath's second half streaming is every bit as good as the Hearts and obviously the gremlins being encountered in the first half was out with our control.

If it was outwith Arbroath's control, it was a genuinely happy set of circumstances that led to the second half changes they never made leading to a massive improvement.

1 minute ago, Housecaptain said:

Having spoken to a neighbour who is a Hearts fan he stated that Arbroath's second half streaming is every bit as good as the Hearts and obviously the gremlins being encountered in the first half was out with our control.

When Hearts streaming works, it's top class with a number of different camera angles.

However last week it was down for a good 20 mins for many viewers. 

32 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

From the BBC: Hearts manager Robbie Neilson: "That was a tough one for us. The pitch was really bobbly and you couldn't play any football on it. I think there were a few shanks from both teams.”

WTAF???

That’s just Robbie building the barricades early as he knows he’ll be under attack from the Hearts support for another poor performance. I wish he’d just give Arbroath credit and stop making excuses.