Maroon is a lovely colour isn't it! (Arbroath vs Hearts)

It was a really tough match up at Gayfield the last time and I expect this to be similar. Arbroath are a very decent team at home. Actually a very impressive outfit considering they are part-time. Dick Campbell seems to be doing a decent job there and I expect, and hope, they stay up.

Hearts need to begin starting quicker in matches - be great to come out of the blocks flying for once. We often seem to look like a far better team in the last 20 minutes than the first 20 - often coinciding with Jamie Walker coming on as a sub. I’d take any win - I’ll guess at a 2-1 Hearts win with a double from Boyce. 

21 minutes ago, Always Hearts said:

It was a really tough match up at Gayfield the last time and I expect this to be similar. Arbroath are a very decent team at home. Actually a very impressive outfit considering they are part-time. Dick Campbell seems to be doing a decent job there and I expect, and hope, they stay up.

Christ alive. 

I genuinely thought even at the worst points of last year with all the covid stuff this would’ve been a game we could’ve had fans back in, could really do with Hearts having an off day to start with and see where we go from there. The last 2 games have had the feeing of performances we had earlier in the season.

What a day today should have been. It’s gorgeous sunshine here on the east coast. Tutties would have been packed, the atmosphere would have been Superb and sold out Gayfield would have been bathed in gorgeous sunshine.