Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

More humble than I expected, but this ‘it was only with people I worked with…’ stuff is really hoping that people forget the reality of what life was back in June 2020.

Could delivery drivers, supermarket workers, nurses, doctors, teachers and binmen all have a party in their house? Could they f**k. People need to remember that.

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just seen BoJo's response on the BBC. 

Basically it was that he was having a long busy day. 

Not much on his repeated denials to the public and in Parliament, but you can't have everything I suppose. 

I'm not sure it's a long day if you have a break between 2-3 to have a drink and cake.

Just now, Clown Job said:

Sounds like it worked 

I think the narrative of "during a war" needs to be challenged v quickly. The UK is not at war. US, UK, NATO and other donor countries are providing weapons, AVs, PPE/body armour and humanitarian support to another country actually fighting a war. 

1 minute ago, KingRocketman II said:

I think the narrative of "during a war" needs to be challenged v quickly. The UK is not at war. US, UK, NATO and other donor countries are providing weapons, AVs, PPE/body armour and humanitarian support to another country actually fighting a war. 

Aye, if this was an election year would they have been cancelling it?

Course not. 

He doesn't seem to realise that the length of time he spent at these Party's is totally irrelevant. He has repeatedly stated they never happened yet once banged to rights his "apology" now is framed round only being there for a short period of it's duration. It's primary school stuff, utterly taking every one of us for total fools. Sunak was shown answering a direct HoC question asking if he had attended any party's and his answer was no he had not. This was a blatant lie too.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

He doesn't seem to realise that the length of time he spent at these Party's is totally irrelevant. He has repeatedly stated they never happened yet once banged to rights his "apology" now is framed round only being there for a short period of it's duration. It's primary school stuff, utterly taking every one of us for total fools. Sunak was shown answering a direct HoC question asking if he had attended any party's and his answer was no he had not. This was a blatant lie too.

Oh he does. The waffling on about irrelevant points is the equivalent of Jimmy Savile cramming a banana down his throat and muttering “as it ‘appens” and other non-sequiturs when he was questioned: pure distraction.

It's fucking ridiculous that Tory MPs are defending this clown, suggesting that the "best person to lead the country" during the Ukraine War is the simultaneously the person who it "didn't occur" that sitting in a room of 30 folk eating cake might be against the rules of "not more than 2 people". As always, the concept of consequences and of course, the feeling of shame, are alien to these utter cretins, so this horrible cycle will just continue endlessly. 

22 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

He has no mandate, unless you include being the biggest , two faced lying arseh0le that has ever had the misfortune to roam this earth.

Levelling up - not happening.

Brexit- total disaster. 

Covid - record speaks for itself

Cost of Living Crisis - don't care

The only reason he cares about Ukraine is he can help his pals out in the disgusting arms trade.

Infact the only things they have been prolific in are lying and handing taxpayers cash to their pals.

I truly despise them.  Tories as a breed are the most dysfunctional human beings on earth. 

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

The other alternative is that enough Tory constituents contact there MPs apoplectic about the situation & threaten to remove them from the gravy train that there is N/C vote called - this won’t happen tho & golden boy Rishi is in even more shit than Bojo, so no obvious candidate to take over…

If, by some miracle, this does result in a Tory leadership election, watch that repellent wee gonk Gove suddenly reappear out from underneath whichever rock he crawled under after the last embarrassment. It happens every time it's drawing close to the point whereby a Tory PM has outlived their usefulness. Umpteen individuals responsible for a previous omnishambles slither off so that the public does not associate them with the current omnishambles, only to reappear when the opportunity to climb a rung on the troughing ladder presents itself.