Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Another 30 fines being referred over partying in downing street. It seems a lot, until you remember that there were a lot of parties.

So many that the poor PM, ambushed by cake, couldn't even tell the difference between those and normal drunken workday.

I mean who could have ever imagined that a Tory was fucking at it?  A Torys a Tory at the end of the day.  But you wouldn't expect the Sun to realise this.  The biggest bandwagon jumping cunts on earth.

47 minutes ago, Zern said:

Another 30 fines being referred over partying in downing street. It seems a lot, until you remember that there were a lot of parties.

So many that the poor PM, ambushed by cake, couldn't even tell the difference between those and normal drunken workday.

These were just 50, so far, entirely reasonable instances of hard working people going about their lawful business of saving the country while smashed. And as for those trying to smear these heroes I can only say, why do you love Putin? And why do you want him to kill arr brave ladz in ze war we're not fighting but our gallant prime minister has already won? God Save Liz. Dunkirk. Vaccines. 

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Wow

looks like it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61083402

Now neither will resign. They will both seek to ride it out (maybe even turn on each other) - that's the Johnson/Tory way. Ride it out till it dies down a smidgen until the latest scandal comes along. what are the favourites/odd's on line they will take:

1. police interpretation of the rules differs from Johnson's interpretation of the rules;

2. fined for being at a party but had considered it to be a work event;

3. insist the fine was for a one-off event they had attended and ask for forgiveness;

4. don't agree with fine and won't pay it. No rules were broken!

Am gonna go with 1 and maybe a combination of 1, 2 and 3.....

Fuckers. 

1 minute ago, KingRocketman II said:

looks like it:

Now neither will resign. They will both seek to ride it out (maybe even turn on each other) - that's the Johnson/Tory way. Ride it out till it dies down a smidgen until the latest scandal comes along. what are the favourites/odd's on line they will take:

1. police interpretation of the rules differs from Johnson's interpretation of the rules;

3. insist the fine was for a one-off event they had attended and ask for forgiveness;

Fuckers. 

I'd agree that I don't see Johnston going anywhere Sunak may go.

Neither the fact that the Met saying there was nothing to investigate nor this have aged particularly well.

Screenshot_20220412-134921.thumb.jpg.bcc590c9daceca7d572a3d600969391b.jpg

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Is the Sue Gray report still due to be published in full? There could be some very juicy details in that. 

Yes it's coming next, but only once the police investigation has concluded.

looks like it:
Fuckers. 

I think ‘I disagree with the Met Police’ is certainly going to be a line we’ll hear a lot of, potentially with an appeal thrown in for good measure.

And he’ll pretend he didn’t lie to parliament on that basis - he believed it to be a work event, not a party, so it wasn’t a lie.

Of course in reality any fluff is moot. He set the rules, he broke the rules, he should be removed by his own MPs within the next 24 hours if he doesn’t resign.

I imagine the "defence" will be that this is like a parking ticket or a fixed penalty for speeding and therefore not really a crime. It's bollocks and we all know it, but he'll brazen it out with that. Maybe there'll be a token gaffe or weird phrase thrown into the statement as well in an attempt to distract from it. 

There is zero chance he resigns, either. He is a man without shame and has no concept of consequences. He should therefore be punted, but the frontrunner to replace him is toxic and the MPs will bottle it for fear it'll trigger an election they will lose. "Wait for Sue Gray" will be changed for "wait for war war in Ukraine to be over" in an attempt to buy time. 

I hadn't realised Sunak was under investigation as well, although he'd be well advised to go since his career is ruined already anyway. He quite clearly doesn't have any need to he in paid employment either. 

Edited by Michael W