Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Hold on while I laugh at the assertion that an Aldi-bought onion stays edible beyond the day of purchase.

He's clearly hooked those prices from an online list, because if he'd ever actually bought fruit or veg in an Aldi or Lidl he'd understand how ridiculous his 'left over for another time' claim is.

Edited by Boo Khaki

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Part time nurses could learn a thing or two from the truly deprived, like MPs

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-mp-salary-peter-bottomley-b1933668.html

That just reminded me, the discussion to cap MPs earnings on a second job just quietly and suddenly disappeared as soon as the outrage died down 

51 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If only poor people would consider taking responsibility and budgeting a bit better, they could be eating like kings.

Marc Allinson's Twitter bio literally screams "impotent".

These right-wing Twitter "commentators" are, to borrow a horrendous yank bit of slang, absolute fucking cucks. They'd probably let Bojo pump their girlfriends (if they ever could get one) right in front of them and dutifully hand him a towel afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If only poor people would consider taking responsibility and budgeting a bit better, they could be eating like kings.

That's some thread. Not too far into it, this fucking moron steps in with this beauty and then gets absolutely roasted. 

World class boot. 

631568605_Screenshot_20220412-001447_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e69c38ad99d2b07375aec5992ae40933.jpg

7 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Probably not the person I’d have quoted talking about it given they’re trying to make it about attacking trans people (like they do with everything else)

But aye, Crispin Blunt is a wrongun. 

Weird how Tory MPs think the law, even on the sexual abuse of children, shouldn't apply to them when their leader thinks the law shouldn't be applied to him.

56 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Weird how Tory MPs think the law, even on the sexual abuse of children, shouldn't apply to them when their leader thinks the law shouldn't be applied to him.

Stunning the the Party of Law and Order are totally OK with sex offenders in their own ranks. Didn't Theresa May "lose" a dossier on nonce MPs a while back?

8 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Probably not the person I’d have quoted talking about it given they’re trying to make it about attacking trans people (like they do with everything else)

But aye, Crispin Blunt is a wrongun. 

Yeh I deleted the original post when I saw the JK Rowling post in question.

Is it really just within the last seven days we’ve had:

Imran Ahmad Khan MP found guilty of sexually assaulting a 15 year old.
Crispin Blunt MP defending Khan, a convicted rapist and paedophile.
David Warburton MP found to have taken an undeclared £150k loan from a Russian businessman, in exchange for setting up meetings with cabinet ministers. And when he defaulted on the loan, started lobbying for British citizenship for the businessman.
Rishi Sunak MP’s wife lives in Downing Street at taxpayer expense, is married to a Brit, had her children here, sends her kids to school here, but the UK is officially not her home for tax reasons. Sunak actively lied several times to try and justify it, before caving and removing her non-dom status (whatever will her poor elderly parents do for care now?) and is more annoyed about the leak than their actions. Additionally he was an undeclared American citizen while Chancellor of the Exchequer, breaking rules in both countries.
Sajid Javid MP announced he was also a non-dom, and said he started paying UK tax again when he entered politics as if it was a giant favour.

And this is away from the ‘usual’ and expected stuff about expense claims and general corruption. Sunak and Javid will clearly go nowhere but we should certainly be ending the week with three less Tory MP’s than we started it.

3 minutes ago, Paco said:

Is it really just within the last seven days we’ve had:

Imran Ahmad Khan MP found guilty of sexually assaulting a 15 year old.
Crispin Blunt MP defending Khan, a convicted rapist and paedophile.
David Warburton MP found to have taken an undeclared £150k loan from a Russian businessman, in exchange for setting up meetings with cabinet ministers. And when he defaulted on the loan, started lobbying for British citizenship for the businessman.
Rishi Sunak MP’s wife lives in Downing Street at taxpayer expense, is married to a Brit, had her children here, sends her kids to school here, but the UK is officially not her home for tax reasons. Sunak actively lied several times to try and justify it, before caving and removing her non-dom status (whatever will her poor elderly parents do for care now?) and is more annoyed about the leak than their actions. Additionally he was an undeclared American citizen while Chancellor of the Exchequer, breaking rules in both countries.
Sajid Javid MP announced he was also a non-dom, and said he started paying UK tax again when he entered politics as if it was a giant favour.

And this is away from the ‘usual’ and expected stuff about expense claims and general corruption. Sunak and Javid will clearly go nowhere but we should certainly be ending the week with three less Tory MP’s than we started it.

Boris talked about creating so many stories folk don't know what to go after and I think Sunak has been the sacrificial lamb here distracting from the Russian money story and taking the trial of an MP off the main news story.

I can't think of a time in politics that has had so much scandal as the period that the Tories are presiding over just now.

32 minutes ago, 101 said:

Boris talked about creating so many stories folk don't know what to go after and I think Sunak has been the sacrificial lamb here distracting from the Russian money story and taking the trial of an MP off the main news story.

I can't think of a time in politics that has had so much scandal as the period that the Tories are presiding over just now.

You're forgetting that time Nicola forgot the date of a meeting once. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

10 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

From further down the thread :lol:

37 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I see that Mr Blunt has taken a leaf out of your book…

Yeh and he's left the committee he chaired. However I don't think someone who holds the views he does should represent anyone, that is of course unless his constituents share his views, which I'm fairly sure they don't.

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh and he's left the committee he chaired. However I don't think someone who holds the views he does should represent anyone, that is of course unless his constituents share his views, which I'm fairly sure they don't.

A majority of them voted for him, though, so they are at least condoning his views* - unless they empty him next time round. Which, with a majority of 18k+, I can't see happening.

*Like that "decent majority" at Ibrox who would never be racist or discriminatory in any way. Oh, no, not at all.

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

A majority of them voted for him, though, so they are at least condoning his views* - unless they empty him next time round. Which, with a majority of 18k+, I can't see happening.

*Like that "decent majority" at Ibrox who would never be racist or discriminatory in any way. Oh, no, not at all.

ETA: Vote for cúnts, don't be surprised if people think you're a cúnt. Rich cúnts or stupid cúnts, makes no difference to me.