Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Because there is such a thing as an illegal immigrant who isn't a refugee.  This is clear as day.
Me not giving a definition of refugee doesn't change that.
Do you think illegal immigrants exist?  If so, are they all refugees?

Yes there are illegal immigrants who are not refugees. There are also refugees who are not illegal immigrants.
The "hostile environment" policy does not distinguish between them,stating that all immigrants without documentation will be subject to this.
As you have stated that it only applies to "illegals" and the difference "is as clear as day" I am asking how you define the difference?

2 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Yes there are illegal immigrants who are not refugees. There are also refugees who are not illegal immigrants.
The "hostile environment" policy does not distinguish between them,stating that all immigrants without documentation will be subject to this.
As you have stated that it only applies to "illegals" and the difference "is as clear as day" I am asking how you define the difference?

There's no point asking him to define or explain anything. He never answers a straight question with a straight answer. All he does is engage in semantic prestidigitation whilst trying to make out he is a great debater, without actually offering any facts.

10 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I do indeed have examples, but have not been asked for them.

Page 14, "seven years on" thread, I said.....

"I'm all ears Scott. How can I prove you wrong if you don't give examples? You made the statement. Back it up with evidence.

I think the UK is no longer respected. I think policy has been detrimental to our standing in the world. If I'm wrong, explain to me why I'm wrong."

download (2).jpeg

3 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Sorry Jake, but Mrs May clearly stated that it was for illegal immigrants.

I simply do not accept that this means all refugees as well.

If you can provide evidence to the contrary then I'll accept it.. but all I'm getting online are opinion pieces and things that don't contradict what I'm saying, nothing concrete.

An illegal immigrant is someone who has entered the country illegally whereas a refugee hasn't.

7 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Page 14, "seven years on" thread, I said.....

"I'm all ears Scott. How can I prove you wrong if you don't give examples? You made the statement. Back it up with evidence.

I think the UK is no longer respected. I think policy has been detrimental to our standing in the world. If I'm wrong, explain to me why I'm wrong."

download (2).jpeg

My examples of Britishness being a force for good in the world don't necessarily equate to the UK being respected, or our policy not being detrimental to our standing in the world.  Why are you adding these bits on?  And why would my examples of Britishness being a force for good in the world have to comply with such conditions?

You've yet to just ask me for examples of Britishness being a force for good in the world without your add ons, conditions, parameters etc.

Please just be straight with me and I'll be straight back.

If you want to save face by walking away then I'll let you do that, but I strongly suspect the only reason you give all these conditions are that you know I'm loaded with examples.

You don't want to hear them.

Sorry Jake, but Mrs May clearly stated that it was for illegal immigrants.
I simply do not accept that this means all refugees as well.
If you can provide evidence to the contrary then I'll accept it.. but all I'm getting online are opinion pieces and things that don't contradict what I'm saying, nothing concrete.
An illegal immigrant is someone who has entered the country illegally whereas a refugee hasn't.

Windrush is an example of evidence to the contrary.
If you are a refugee, and have no documentation, how do you enter this country legally?

1 minute ago, jakedee said:

Windrush is an example of evidence to the contrary.
If you are a refugee, and have no documentation, how do you enter this country legally?

I don't accept that the hostile environment policy is there to impact the Windrush guys.  Surely them being affected by the hostile environment policy was just a complete fvck up by the government, which they then realised and tried to correct?

As for the documentationless refugees - I don't know the answer to that.. but that doesn't mean the hostile environment policy is for them.

I don't accept that the hostile environment policy is there to impact the Windrush guys.  Surely them being affected by the hostile environment policy was just a complete fvck up by the government, which they then realised and tried to correct?
As for the documentationless refugees - I don't know the answer to that.. but that doesn't mean the hostile environment policy is for them.

What you accept or don't is irrelevant.
What experts on the subject is.
Whether the hostile environment policy is designed for refugees or not, because of the way it is implemented, encouraged by Govt. It does affect them.

be33cd3030d9f123cf1050c3f4140ccf.jpg

7 minutes ago, jakedee said:

What you accept or don't is irrelevant.
What experts on the subject is.
Whether the hostile environment policy is designed for refugees or not, because of the way it is implemented, encouraged by Govt. It does affect them.

be33cd3030d9f123cf1050c3f4140ccf.jpg

Whether it unintentionally affects documentationless refugees isn't the original point we have been debating.

It's whether it applies to them.

It doesn't apply to them.  It applies to illegal immigrants.

If a valid refugee is affected by it and the government can tell the person is a valid refugee, then they'll  change tack.

Your argument is like saying jail sentences apply to innocent men because there have been miscarriages of justice over the years that have led to innocents being thrown in prison.

Edited by Scott Steiner

1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

If you want to save face by walking away then I'll let you do that, but I strongly suspect the only reason you give all these conditions are that you know I'm loaded with examples.

You don't want to hear them.

Oh, absolutely I do.

Be my guest. Load me up with your examples. 

Looking forward to this. I'll check in tomorrow to see what you've cobbled together. 

1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

Whether it unintentionally affects documentationless refugees isn't the original point we have been debating.

It's whether it applies to them.

It doesn't apply to them.  It applies to illegal immigrants.

If a valid refugee is affected by it and the government can tell the person is a valid refugee, then they'll  change tack.

Your argument is like saying jail sentences apply to innocent men because there have been miscarriages of justice over the years that have led to innocents being thrown in prison.

It seems that even a UK Govt watchdog seems to think that the UK Govt doesn't really care about 'legal immigrants' rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/14/home-office-sued-by-watchdog-set-up-to-protect-post-brexit-rights-of-eu-citizens

Edited by Soapy FFC

20 minutes ago, HTG said:

Can we please get this cùnt to fùck? 

This is the constant cry of the daft wee Natter and @Scott Steiner is just your latest victim.

You support a pathetic policy of partition and berate those who take issue with you,

Shame on you.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 hours ago, jakedee said:

Whit!?

"Your argument is like saying jail sentences apply to innocent men because there have been miscarriages of justice over the years that have led to innocents being thrown in prison."

A very simple analogy.

The fact of the matter is, The Hostile Environment Policy does not apply to refugees.  They can sometimes be unfortunately caught in the crossfire, in the same way that wrongly convicted innocents can get jail sentences.

Both share the same principle.

Edited by Scott Steiner

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is the constant cry of the daft wee Natter and @Scott Steiner is just your latest victim.

You support a pathetic policy of partition and berate those who take issue with you,

Shame on you.

#YouYesYet?

Your assessment is indeed correct.  The little abusive troll has now found a place amongst others like him on the Ever Expanding Ignore List. 

They all have one thing in common - not being able to hold down a reasonable discussion without getting abusive.

My only advice is that living their lives in such a way won't bring them long term happiness.

Edited by Scott Steiner

7 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

It seems that even a UK Govt watchdog seems to think that the UK Govt doesn't really care about 'legal immigrants' rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/14/home-office-sued-by-watchdog-set-up-to-protect-post-brexit-rights-of-eu-citizens

The Guardian?

That'd me like me getting an 'objective' opinion on Global Jewry from Mein Kampf.