Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Any chance that the Tories might make a vote on the Windsor deal a 3 line whip? 

As Bojo has said that he can't vote for it - edit... 'will find it very difficult' to vote for it, - it would be glorious if Bojo lost the whip and wasn't allowed to stand in the next election. He could form his own double act with the blessed Nadine and call themselves "Borries". 

Christ, I 'king hate Covid. I've been in bed for 3 days and I'm going nuts.

"Borries". FFS. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

Suella confuses the Beeb with Bernard-out-of Yes Minister style clarity:

More than 50% chance bill incompatible with ECHR - Braverman

In a letter to MPs to accompany the Illegal Migration Bill, the home secretary says there is a “more than 50% chance” that it is incompatible with the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

In the letter, seen by the BBC, Ms Braverman says that her plans are "robust and novel”.

“This does not mean that the provisions in the bill are incompatible with the convention rights, only that there is a more 50% chance that they may not be,” the letter reads.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Suella confuses the Beeb with Bernard-out-of Yes Minister style clarity:

More than 50% chance bill incompatible with ECHR - Braverman

In a letter to MPs to accompany the Illegal Migration Bill, the home secretary says there is a “more than 50% chance” that it is incompatible with the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

In the letter, seen by the BBC, Ms Braverman says that her plans are "robust and novel”.

“This does not mean that the provisions in the bill are incompatible with the convention rights, only that there is a more 50% chance that they may not be,” the letter reads.

How does she think this works? A toss of a coin? It's either compatible or it isn't and we all know that it isn't.

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

How does she think this works? A toss of a coin? It's either compatible or it isn't and we all know that it isn't.

There's a grey area between definitely compatible and definitely not. 

The grey area requires the same statement as the definitely not. 

She's pretending this is in the grey area when it's very very obviously definitely not compatible. Can't trust a word of it. 

It's a last ditch attempt by the Tories to attack the HRA and ECHR while they're still holding on to some semblance of power. 

https://www.statewatch.org/analyses/2021/border-surveillance-drones-and-militarisation-of-the-mediterranean/

Total silence from remainers about the EU using drones and turning its borders into mass surveillance zones to stop immigrants, but they had plenty to say about todays horrible Tory policy. Rank hypocrisy from people that are no better than the tories they love to berate. 

That’s not to mention the reaction to Yvette Coopers speech today. Of course, Yvette Cooper voted for the Iraq war and then consistently voted against any investigations into the war, and also introduced the horrendous Welfare Reform Act in 2009 whilst she was the Secretary of State for work and pensions.

None of this actually matters to remainers and many have gone as far to say they “can’t wait until Yvette Cooper is Home Secretary”.

What a vile country the United Kingdom is. 

Edited by MazzyStar

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

https://www.statewatch.org/analyses/2021/border-surveillance-drones-and-militarisation-of-the-mediterranean/

Total silence from remainers about the EU using drones and turning its borders into mass surveillance zones to stop immigrants, but they had plenty to say about todays horrible Tory policy. Rank hypocrisy from people that are no better than the tories they love to berate. 

That’s not to mention the reaction to Yvette Coopers speech today. Of course, Yvette Cooper voted for the Iraq war and then consistently voted against any investigations into the war, and also introduced the horrendous Welfare Reform Act in 2009 whilst she was the Secretary of State for work and pensions.

None of this actually matters to remainers and many have gone as far to say they “can’t wait until Yvette Cooper is Home Secretary”.

It's as if Detournement never left 😂

9 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Lolwut?

9 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Seriously? 

We should be as concerned by foreign countries' monitoring their borders as we are about our own country abandoning international human rights. 

Sounds legit. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Seriously? 

We should be as concerned by foreign countries' monitoring their borders as we are about our own country abandoning international human rights. 

Sounds legit. 

They’re not just monitoring their borders, are they? Not a single prominent remainer said anything about Greece arresting aid workers for helping migrants at the behest of the EU just a few months ago, none mentioned that the EU announced it will started deporting more migrants last month and none have mentioned Frontex and it’s fascistic actions. 

Prominent remainers such as James O’Brien continuing to peddle the lie that the EU is any less reactionary towards immigration won’t wash anymore, and them continuing to ignore the EUs actions proves how disingenuous they really are. 

6 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

"Remainers"

Still bucketing morality into these two idiotic pots I see. What a nick.

And still nobody that is pro EU actually responds as to why they think the actions of the EU are any less harmful than those of the tories. 

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

They’re not just monitoring their borders, are they? Not a single prominent remainer said anything about Greece arresting aid workers for helping migrants at the behest of the EU just a few months ago, none mentioned that the EU announced it will started deporting more migrants last month and none have mentioned Frontex and it’s fascistic actions. 

Prominent remainers such as James O’Brien continuing to peddle the lie that the EU is any less reactionary towards immigration won’t wash anymore, and them continuing to ignore the EUs actions proves how disingenuous they really are. 

And still nobody that is pro EU actually responds as to why they think the actions of the EU are any less harmful than those of the tories. 

I have also failed to condemn the governments of peru, nigeria and Indonesia this week. 

This means Tories should hang children

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

I have also failed to condemn the governments of peru, nigeria and Indonesia this week. 

This means Tories should hang children

Great strawman. Never said people should ignore what the tories have done, they should do anything they can to stop it because Labour aren’t going to. 

8 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Great strawman. Never said people should ignore what the tories have done, they should do anything they can to stop it because Labour aren’t going to. 

I'm sorry, i thought you said that criticising the Tories was "Rank Hipocrisy". 

But you'd have to be a total fanny to say that. 

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

With your persistent 'Remainer' moan I think I'm safe in thinking that you are a supporter of the Dumfries and Galloway vile tory MP and Chief arselicker of whoever is the latest tory prime minister?

You seem to be obsessed by illegal immigration so are their illegal immigrant dinghies arriving in Kirkudbright with illegals all roaming over the Dumfries and Galloway countryside or are you brainwashed with right wing tory policy gleaned from the Daily Mail.

You are obviously hundreds of miles from the channel constituencies, maybe you should move to Kent to get more involved. 

Can you read? I think what the tories have done is evil, but I also think ignoring the EU doing the exact same thing whilst being a “remainer” is hypocritical. 

5 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Can you read? I think what the tories have done is evil, but I also think ignoring the EU doing the exact same thing whilst being a “remainer” is hypocritical. 

My mistake and I've re read your post and removed my post, big apologies.

Hopefully the twat Jack will lose your seat at the next GE