Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

37 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

This Truss woman and her team. Aye, we'll be in good hands with her in charge. What a fucking joke.

"GPs could write prescriptions for money off energy bills for the most vulnerable under a plan drawn up by the Treasury, as Liz Truss’s team signalled more help with costs now forecast to top £6,000 next year."

This is step one of the plan.  Step 2 is to outsource to private contractors,  like the c***s that do disability assessments to stop benefits. 

Looking forward to seeing the cut-off lines here. If they want doctors to do it, it's clearly not purely financial. They want medical staff to agree that only certain classes of people require heat for their health.

Breaking new ground in the race to the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Can't get an appointment at the doctor though, so head up to A&E, and sit there for 12 hours to get a heat, then get sent home with nothing

Not willing to pay for a private doctor to assess your need for warmth? Obviously at it.

Get a job, hippie.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Looking forward to seeing the cut-off lines here. If they want doctors to do it, it's clearly not purely financial. They want medical staff to agree that only certain classes of people require heat for their health.

Lizards? God save are Queen. 

5 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

This Truss woman and her team. Aye, we'll be in good hands with her in charge. What a fucking joke.

"GPs could write prescriptions for money off energy bills for the most vulnerable under a plan drawn up by the Treasury, as Liz Truss’s team signalled more help with costs now forecast to top £6,000 next year."

It’s about time they found something for GPs to do.  Workshy fucking wasters.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s about time they found something for GPs to do.  Workshy fucking wasters.

Fingering elderly rectums must take up a fair part of the day.

They must hate the "how was your day, dear?" question.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Fingering elderly rectums must take up a fair part of the day.

They must hate the "how was your day, dear?" question.

Getting a discount on my fuel bill whilst having my elderly rectum fingered would reestablish my faith in the NHS.  

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Getting a discount on my fuel bill whilst having my elderly rectum fingered would reestablish my faith in the NHS.  

Think you'd need an OnlyFans account for that to pay off.

At this rate, the DWP will suggest people open one when they sign on.