Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Hardly “slashed”. Perspective required. Who’s the “we” that has nothing to do with it? Is that the same “we” that have overseen record drug deaths. I take it those children don’t count?

"The cut to the aid budget has left a £4.5 billion (over $6.3 billion) black hole in the budget compared to 2019, leading to numerous program closures in 2021, including in key areas like health and humanitarian work."

Not "slashed" then. How about absolutely fucking crucified.

Meanwhile on your whataboutery on drug deaths....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-54048122.amp

A cross-party group of MPs has accused the UK government of the almost "wholesale rejection" of moves to tackle Scotland's record drug deaths.

It comes after the Scottish Affairs Committee published a report in November calling for a radical re-think of current drugs policy.

Their recommendations included decriminalising drugs for personal use and backing consumption rooms.

However, the UK government has rejected most of the recommendations.

Seriously Glen, what do you get out of this? It can't be fun. Is Scotland in Union paying you to troll a daft football website because if they aren't, trying to get one over some dundee united fan you've never met using the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children as a line is sad as f**k.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Shake up of the electoral map on the cards,

Bogus headline as this affects the UK not just all about England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57384795

Parliament: Shake-up of England's electoral map outlined

England and the UK means the same thing for these thick c***s.

On 07/06/2021 at 19:06, sophia said:

John Lamont mp for one of the buffer zone constituencies has told me that the reason for cutting foreign aid is a requirement for the government to balance the books.

John Lamont is, of course, a liar.

He's the MP for mum's constituency. I only ever refer to him as 'The Weasel'. His 2 favourite activities appear to be getting his photo in the rag that is The Southern Reporter, and fucking Scottish farmers. 

7 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

He's the MP for mum's constituency. I only ever refer to him as 'The Weasel'. His 2 favourite activities appear to be getting his photo in the rag that is The Southern Reporter, and fucking Scottish farmers. 

Some politicians will do anything for a first past the post vote 

10 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

That's absolutley hilarious. How did you come up with it? Did you see that somewhere else first, that's fantastic. 

37 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

That's absolutley hilarious. How did you come up with it? Did you see that somewhere else first, that's fantastic. 

I normally have you on ignore, but seeing as you red dotted me... care to show your evidence to refute either of my points? When I read the Southern, there he is, grinning in front of a community centre, cat stuck up a tree etc, and as for point 2, many posters on here have cataloged the 'efforts' of him and his fellow Scottish Tories to support farmers; basically vote down any legislation or amendments which will protect them.

3 minutes ago, Utter Roaster said:

I normally have you on ignore, but seeing as you red dotted me... care to show your evidence to refute either of my points? When I read the Southern, there he is, grinning in front of a community centre, cat stuck up a tree etc, and as for point 2, many posters on here have cataloged the 'efforts' of him and his fellow Scottish Tories to support farmers; basically vote down any legislation or amendments which will protect them.

How regularly do you read the Southern? Probably explains the whole "weasel" patter in fairness.. 

I'd like to see old Mickey Gove wriggle his way out of this jam.

Depressingly, he probably will - it's not like he's taken down a picture of Lizzie Windsor, after all.

Ah, well, nevertheless.

1 hour ago, Avon Barksdale said:

I'd like to see old Mickey Gove wriggle his way out of this jam.

Already hand-waved away by the argument that decisions had to be made quickly at the start of the pandemic.

Edited by btb

13 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

That's quite funny. Last time I was in Scotland my dad had a local paper and sure enough, I remember seeing that dirtbag in there.

Not sure if it was the Southern Reporter or the Border Telegraph but we can agree he's an absolute weasel.

1 hour ago, btb said:

Already hand-waved away by the argument that decisions had to be made quickly at the start of the pandemic.

We also have to remember to view any of this Government's dealings through a relaity-distorter which makes an actual fucking traitor Home Secretary, responsible for the rule of law in the UK*. 

*Not U for much longer, thankfully, as the pandering to the less decent instincts of the proletariat mean that at least two, and possibly three, nations will be leaving in my lifetime, leaving the tories with London and a vast hinterland still angry, but running out of targets for that anger. My Birth Certificate is going to be woth its weight in gold. 

I've read it so you don't have to. 

There were three challenges-

One- that the govt wasn't entitled to use an emergency power.

Challenge failed, because the work was deemed necessary and urgently required because of covid. This meant that a normal procurement process would take too long.

I don't think the work was found to be objectively necessary, just necessary in the govts view. 

Two- proportionality. 

Challenge failed because a six month contract was found appropriate and it cost what it cost. 

Three-bias

Challenge succeeded. The allegation was limited to "apparent bias" which requires that an ordinary person might think it looks a bit hooky. Failing to appear impartial made the award unlawful. 

There was no allegation of "actual bias" so that wasn't even considered. 

The official spin is that most challenges failed (true, but irrelevant) and that no actual bias was found (true but also no oxygen was found, nor seats nor halitosis despite these all clearly being present). 

This is the equivalent of facing alternate charges of manslaughter, murder and assault, being found guilty of murder and claiming innocence through a majority verdict, with no evidence of shoplifting. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zf_3NXeMNd_c0yqF301e-oBt81ZuiA6T/view?usp=drivesdk