Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
Vooting Tory is the English cringe.

Absolute fuds.

Marina missed a trick there, she should've made Kath aware of the pension provision in European countries that aren't as masochistic as this island 

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Daily Mail has successfully gaslit the entire nation to put the blame on everyone but the Tories.

Are you deaf? She doesn’t read!*

* Presumably she savvily gets all her information from angry fellow pensioners in the pub, or from … well … the Jeremy Show and that nice boy Nigel Farage on the wireless.

I quite liked her argument against unions being that the majority of folk on strike earn three times as much as her state pension. Hilarious because:

• They actually work for a living
  • She votes for the very party that make decisions on her shite pension
  • I thought Tory voters didn't want State Benefits to be anywhere near the levels of working wages 

Fuckin' moron. 

An absolute fuckin idiot.

I'm sure she made millions out of the PPE scam and now she's phoning in from the Cayman islands, I think she's annoyed because her tax avoidance trust fund in Gibralter is under investigation.

I've often asked who in their right mind would vote for a corrupt fraudulent tory government.

And working class Mad Kath is one.

The sooner Scotland is Independent and free of these little englander clowns the better.

I see that everyone's favourite member of the "MPs Least Likely to Win Mastermind Club", Nadine Dorries, has put her foot in it again. 

From The Independent... 

"Former culture secretary Nadine Dorries has been accused by Parliament’s anti-corruption watchdog of breaking Government rules by not consulting the body before taking a new job at TalkTV.

Ms Dorries will host a new Friday-night talk show on TalkTV but in a letter to the Conservative MP the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (Acoba) chair Lord Pickles said “failing to seek and await advice before the role was announced or taken up in this case is a breach of the Government’s rules and the requirements set out in the ministerial code”.

Seemingly no further action will be taken though. Again, from the same source... 

"In a separate letter to Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Oliver Dowden, Lord Pickles recommended that “given the transparent nature” of the role, it would be “disproportionate to take any further action in this case. 

However, he added that the case was a “further illustration of how out of date the Government’s rules are”.

Dunno about that last point though. The rules seem to me reasonably fair. To me, it's just another example of the Tory entitlement mindset- 'No, no, not for the likes of us, rules are for ordinary people.' 

Don't overlook the fact that he hasn't been sacked for fiddling his tax - he's been sacked because he was found out. If it hadn't been made public they'd have been happy for him to carry on and even congratulated him.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Congratulating himself for his role in the mourning period for Prince Nonce's mum 😂

Fucking p***k. 

Which MP got assaulted btw?

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg tells GBNEWS that Boris Johnson has 'has all the right attributes for a party chairman. He is charismatic, he rallies the troops. He's a sort of fully loaded Conservative.'

You really couldn't make it up!

Fair makes one proud, and indeed joyous, to be governed by an party such as this which features such outstanding examples of the highest standards of public service. 

BoJo to replace Zahawi? A fine example of "every silver lining has a cloud".

It’s really beyond parade now! These c***s just live so far removed from the majority of the electorate, as long as the commons & especially the cabinet is so full of rich, privately educated, entitled scum, nothing will change. It’s just a conveyor belt of the worst type of people.

We need rid of them & out of the shambles that the UK is.