Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

If anyone is concerned by kleptocracy and financial abuses by the rich and powerful I'd like to recommend a couple of books by Oliver Bullough.  Firstly, 'Money Land' and also 'Butler To The World'.  They are both sobering reads if you believe in old-fashioned concepts such as fairness and honesty.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

You have to ask where the depth of tory fraud and corruption lies, is there any end to their audacity as they continue to steal from the taxpayer, you and me.

How any right thinking person could vote for these bottom feeders is beyond me.

Zahawi's thievery is in the Mone multi million figures, he sets up YouGov and shares in the company totalling £27 Million which is transferred to his fathers name in an offshore Gibralter account and then the £27 Million is then transferred back to Zahawi as a legitimate transaction and hidden to avoid tax.

The great train robbery pales into nothing compared to this thief.

He needs to be jailed, end of, but would that stop other tories, I doubt it.

He also threatens to sue the tax experts and journalists investigating it, while CotE. That is deeply concerning; I've said it before but these proto-fascists need emptied hard and asap.

Ten years ago Zahawi as an MP was claiming taxpayer expenses for the electricity he was using for his Horse Riding Business, he blamed a 'mistake' and was 'mortified' by the error.

I got that from the Daily Mail Online right now, and they, unsurprisingly, are trying to whitewash his latest thievery with all sorts of lies and excuses.

Did nobody see this thief coming?

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ten years ago Zahawi as an MP was claiming taxpayer expenses for the electricity he was using for his Horse Riding Business, he blamed a 'mistake' and was 'mortified' by the error.

I got that from the Daily Mail Online right now, and they, unsurprisingly, are trying to whitewash his latest thievery with all sorts of lies and excuses.

Did nobody see this thief coming?

Nadine Dorries if the rumours are true

9 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

The fact that Sunak is allowing him to remain in post whilst being investigated for a fucking massive fraud i think tells us that there will be absolutely no consequences for Zahawi whatsoever. 

Sunak probably doesn't want to be too harsh on folk with dodgy tax management

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Sunak to set up an independent enquiry into Zahawi's attempted tax affairs/fiddles. Presumably he's decided what the outcome of that will be.

And then Zahawi will return the favour by heading the independent enquiry into Rish!'s fondness for helping out mass murderers -

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/prigozhin-government-russia-ukraine-hack-libel-slapp/

Let the circle be unbroken.

Sanooks tax dodging wife is resident in the UK and sends her children to UK private schools which benefit from dodging tax as they are registered charities, (could somebody explain that one), and as we all know she uses tax avoidance schemes.

The ex CotE has been fined by the HMRC in the form of a penalty for tax avoidance.

The ex prime minister gets a large loan backed by the now Chairman of the BBC.

Baroness Mone flees the country due to her £27 Million scam.

This is where we are so far with the high profile thieves so I wonder what is going on with the tory scum at the bottom of the pond.

Thing is that this continuing fraudulent governmental behaviour is normally found in 3rd world African morally corrupt countries.

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

And then Zahawi will return the favour by heading the independent enquiry into Rish!'s fondness for helping out mass murderers -

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/prigozhin-government-russia-ukraine-hack-libel-slapp/

Let the circle be unbroken.

Isn't Belingcat the org that helped Navalny? UK Gov basically siding with Putin behind closed doors (except we all know they love that sweet, sweet Kremlin Ruble).

7 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Isn't Belingcat the org that helped Navalny? UK Gov basically siding with Putin behind closed doors (except we all know they love that sweet, sweet Kremlin Ruble).

The Russians consider Bellingcat a "foreign agent". Which tbf is a subject they're quite well-versed in, having recruited so many of their own, not least in Westminster.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

The Russians consider Bellingcat a "foreign agent". Which tbf is a subject they're quite well-versed in, having recruited so many of their own, not least in Westminster.

Perhaps the Tory gov was happy to let the Russians loose on Belingcat as a litmus test to see if they themselves should be worried about being investigated. 

12 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Russia's attitude to Belingcat and Navalny is weird. They allowed Bellingcat's main guy in Moscow to freely operate from a public address and expose the names of the GRU agents who carried out the Salisbury poisoning. And the even more feeble poisoning of Navalny but letting him fly to Germany for a cure before he decided to return to Russia for certain jail time. Mirrors within mirrors and I'm probably wrong, but my own conspiracy theory is that Navalny is Putin's chosen successor. He was further to the nationalist right than Putin in his early days, straightforwardly racist before he had his "liberal" makeover. 

I'm old enough to remember that the UK Government claimed it opted to use the section 35 order to protect women and children.

Not a fortnight later and a Tory MP in the house of commons is blaming the children kidnapped from Home Office facilities as their own fault.

So if the S35 order isn't to protect people, seeing as they clearly aren't bothered about the protection of anyone other than themselves, why have they used it?

31 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Voting Tory is the English cringe.

Absolute fuds.

There's your "vote tory" argument right there. They vote tory because they think other's should be as poor as they are, not because they think they should be as well off as other people are.