Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

48 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Reported for racism.

9 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I see it as a portmanteau of her name and the fact she is an absolute fucking nutter. 

It’s what some of her staff call her apparently; probably not to her face. 

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I have to admit that I have some sympathy with this approach.

Dundee United are terrible just now and might well get relegated this season but over the next couple of years we ‘could’ win the Champions League.

Caan is/was the gadge on Dragons Den.

Another surprise on there was Mark Carney former Governor of the Bank of England, some crossed wires there when you think that his office determined interest rates and he paid by us the taxpayer and yet did not pay UK tax on his considerable public purse earnings

Westminster and the tories are swimming in fraud and corruption.

Ted Heath the Prime Minister, who had all the charm of a diseased tree and was as thick as one, once described an intended  fraudulent company takeover as the 'unpleasant and unacceptable face of capitalism'.

I personally have no problem with companies making honest profit.

What I do object to is profit that is earned fraudulently/dishonestly and not shared in an equal and honest manner in society.

Edited by SandyCromarty

42 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The problem with charts like that is that the SNP percentage is worked out on the UK as a whole, even though they only stand in about one in ten constituencies.

The SNP is not the main challenger to the Tories, Labour is.  That chart shows that the voter suppression will impact Labour voters far more than Tory ones.

"I have nothing to do with that company".

"I only sent one email".

"The new evidence is based on speculation".

"I can't answer that due to the multiple investigations."

I'm expecting, "That money was just resting in my account" next.

3 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

Hopefully there will more but, I will take satisfaction from Mone being the one thrown to the wolves over PPE.  She seems thick and arrogant enough to have price gouged quite excessively and left enough evidence around. Hopefully there's enough to bring down those she lobbied like Gove too. 

Thieving from the public purse and defrauding the nation(s) in a no joke national emergency, supplying substandard kit that cost lives while trousering (or stuffing into her shitey bras) millions should result in actual heads on actual fucking spikes. 

4 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

2 hours ago, charger29 said:

"I have nothing to do with that company".

"I only sent one email".

"The new evidence is based on speculation".

"I can't answer that due to the multiple investigations."

I'm expecting, "That money was just resting in my account" next.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Hopefully there will more but, I will take satisfaction from Mone being the one thrown to the wolves over PPE.  She seems thick and arrogant enough to have price gouged quite excessively and left enough evidence around. Hopefully there's enough to bring down those she lobbied like Gove too. 

Thieving from the public purse and defrauding the nation(s) in a no joke national emergency, supplying substandard kit that cost lives while trousering (or stuffing into her shitey bras) millions should result in actual heads on actual fucking spikes. 

We appear to be at that awkward stage she doesn't realise she just the daft house jock about to be thrown under the bus by far smarter political operators than her.

Which is excellent btw. 

When she does eventually get run over by said bus, I'm fully expecting some magnificent Tweets from Charlie Mulgrew.