Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

On 01/11/2022 at 16:06, GordonD said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/matt-hancock-im-a-celebrity-fee-b2216642.html

400 grand (5 years wage) for taking some shit about not representing your constituents. Add to that it never did Dorries any harm electorally. I can see why he'd do it. His political career is over. Maybe he's looking to showbusiness as a next step. Could be in a reboot of Hi de hi.

On 26/10/2022 at 14:41, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/26/charity-founded-by-jeremy-hunt-patient-safety-watch-chief-executive-adam-smith

"A charity founded by the chancellor, Jeremy Hunt, paid more than £110,000 – two-thirds of its income – to his former political adviser Adam Smith, who lost his job over a lobbying scandal.

Patient Safety Watch, which was set up to research preventable harm in healthcare, paid Smith as its sole employee and chief executive about 66% of its income in the year ending January 2022.

Hunt part funds the charity but it also solicits donations from the public on its website.

It was established in 2019 to conduct research, but appears to have produced no papers since then. A message on its website says: “We have an ambitious research programme looking into a wide variety of patient safety issues. We will publish details of our forthcoming research on these pages.”

However, the page for reports says: “Our reports will be published here – please check back soon for our first piece of research.”

This guy has major Adam Werritty vibes.

58 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/matt-hancock-im-a-celebrity-fee-b2216642.html

400 grand (5 years wage) for taking some shit about not representing your constituents. Add to that it never did Dorries any harm electorally. I can see why he'd do it. His political career is over. Maybe he's looking to showbusiness as a next step. Could be in a reboot of Hi de hi.

An MP who recognises that they have no real Parliamentary future and is seeking to bail out and make money in the process?  I’m genuinely astounded; I don’t think this has ever happened before!

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

I believe he will continue to receive his MP salary during this sabbatical. Obviously the production company stuffed his mouth with gold, only redeeming feature is that they'll also be stuffing his mouth with cockroaches.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

"Lowest of the low.." shoorely ....?

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Flying a twin engined helicopter to a place well served by road and rail just blows any credibility of being "green" or "fiscally responsible" out the water. What an incredible waste.

Maybe they flew her out to gob on a dinghy on the way.

21 minutes ago, 101 said:

Flying a twin engined helicopter to a place well served by road and rail just blows any credibility of being "green" or "fiscally responsible" out the water. What an incredible waste.

The payload capacity of a chinook is about 40 armed troops or 101 dalmatian puppies. 

“If people choose to enter a country illegally, and unnecessarily, it is a bit, you know, it’s a bit of a cheek to then start complaining about the conditions when you’ve illegally entered a country without necessity …

“They don’t even have to come here, they were in France already and previously often passed through Belgium, Germany, and many other countries on the way.”

These tory b*****ds are the scum of the earth. 

15 hours ago, 101 said:

That'll be pure optics for her, which is also standard for vacuous 'the clothes make the man' right wing losers.

Look at what I have at my disposal, a massive military vehicle which, confidentially, can carry soldiers and weapons if any of you vulnerable types get a wee bit fruity. 

I reckon Nutella was bullied as a kid, maybe because she looks like a badly drawn cartoon character or because of her shitty personality.

Either way her hatred of those less fortunate than herself is her payback.

Maybe therapy would help.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I reckon Nutella was bullied as a kid, maybe because she looks like a badly drawn cartoon character or because of her shitty personality.

Either way her hatred of those less fortunate than herself is her payback.

Maybe therapy would help.

Another poster dwelling on her looks?

Disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

The immigration minister has declared that "Hotel Britain" must end, calling for migrants to be housed in "simple, functional" spaces rather than "luxury" rooms.

Robert Jenrick said that a "chronic shortage of acceptable accommodation" for "record numbers" of migrants has led to the government using expensive hotels, adding to the cost for taxpayers.

But, writing in The Sunday Telegraph, he suggested that more basic accommodation should be considered, such as disused student accommodation, defunct holiday parks, or even budget cruise ships.

Mr Jenrick said: "Human decency has to be accompanied by hard-headed common sense: illegal immigrants are not entitled to luxury hotels.

Number of asylum applicants currently or ever being held in "luxury" UK hotels: 0.0

I know I bang on about this a bit, but I fucking desp[se these people. Imagine being so twisted and insecure as to spend your days in government trying to make the electorate resent some of the most deprived and vulnerable people on earth. 

Fucking luxury hotels. b*****ds.