Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

17 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

That's Kwarteng saying that the pressure of the Queen's death was to blame. I'm sure the gammons won't want him strung from the nearest lamppost for besmirching THE GREATEST BRITON IN HISTORY!

I was going to amend that to “GREATEST HUMAN” but to the average UKNat, non-Brits are scarcely human anyway. Hell, even some Brits - the poor and those from the provinces - are dubious.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Braverman begging the hard right of her party to like her. This is basically the BNP 20 years ago 

Screenshot_20221004-161537.thumb.png.8b3e5b4754b93bdd256f1dcd5c7fb626.png

So, f**k all to do with data or economics or anything of actual substance, just ideological dog-whistling shite. Sounds about right for a Tory.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Braverman begging the hard right of her party to like her. This is basically the BNP 20 years ago 

Screenshot_20221004-161537.thumb.png.8b3e5b4754b93bdd256f1dcd5c7fb626.png

Using a party conference speech like a sock puppet troll account on the politics board of P&B is a novel approach, i'll give her that. 

I thought baverman was gony round of that speach with WATP NS
nothing like pandering to the lowest
Speaking at the conference, Braverman told The Telegraph's Christopher Hope there are "far too many people" who are able to work but don't. Instead, she said, "they choose to top up their salaries with tax credits or whatever".

Whatever Cruella.....absolute weapon of a woman. If you or I made those sort of comments in public we would be close to arrest, that's assuming we hadn't had our head kicked in (desevedly) first.

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Speaking at the conference, Braverman told The Telegraph's Christopher Hope there are "far too many people" who are able to work but don't. Instead, she said, "they choose to top up their salaries with tax credits or whatever".

Whatever Cruella.....absolute weapon of a woman. If you or I made those sort of comments in public we would be close to arrest, that's assuming we hadn't had our head kicked in (desevedly) first.

If they don't work, how can they have salaries to top-up?  Maybe she means they're Tory MPs.

23 minutes ago, The DA said:

If they don't work, how can they have salaries to top-up?  Maybe she means they're Tory MPs.

Dunno, but I'm relieved to hear that all I need to do to navigate my way through this economic shitstorm they've created is spend that massive amount of 'whatever' I've been hoarding for years.