Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Iain Duncan Smith must be fucking raging that he never became PM, and Liz Truss is about to.

Imagine how embarrassing that must be

Oh, I don't know... imagine how he felt the day that Nadine Dorries was appointed to the Cabinet as a full Secretary of State - and he wasn't! 😳

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's quite funny watching Tory has-beens likes Mundell and IDS coming away with ever more desperate ideas in the hope that Liz fucking Truss will validate their existence, or indeed even notice them.

IDS is an utter, utter c**t of a man who actively celebrated the poorest in society being fucked over by his reforms. I can't decide whether I'd prefer him to die of AIDS, cancer or develop Alzheimers. p***k. 

You had better get used to more, much more of this. The Tories have nothing to offer the electorate, so deflection on a massive scale is the order of the day, and as Truss hit Gammon gold in Exeter the other night with her snark at Sturgeon we can now expect a pile-on.  Duncan-Smith is merely the first of many.

Bring it on.

5 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's quite funny watching Tory has-beens likes Mundell and IDS coming away with ever more desperate ideas in the hope that Liz fucking Truss will validate their existence, or indeed even notice them.

IDS is an utter, utter c**t of a man who actively celebrated the poorest in society being fucked over by his reforms. I can't decide whether I'd prefer him to die of AIDS, cancer or develop Alzheimers. p***k. 

Wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on the c**t - then he'd forget he had cancer and AIDS

16 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

Wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on the c**t - then he'd forget he had cancer and AIDS

Potentially a hybrid called AIDSheimers whereby he can’t remember where his cock is and a result has to walk around stinking of pish all day every day might be apt. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Potentially a hybrid called AIDSheimers whereby he can’t remember where his cock is and a result has to walk around stinking of pish all day every day might be apt. 

Reminds me of the joke about the woman who is diagnosed with either AIDS of Alzheimer's, but the doctor isn't sure which. So he tells the woman's husband, "Drive her out into the woods and leave her there. If she manages to find her way home, don't shag her!"

23 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Don't forget that he later resigned over the cuts, pretending that he wasn't the architect of the reforms that had so affected the poorest and most vulnerable in society.

Christ knows who he was trying to salvage his reputation with.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Man Bear Beaver spouting drivel yet again.

It's such a daft point.  

'Aww the Scots are loved in England'.  Aye great, what's that got to do with Scotland being able to govern itself?  Brummies aren't the ones voting in any Indy Ref.

On 08/08/2022 at 16:16, Arch Stanton said:

Man Bear Beaver spouting drivel yet again.

10 seconds thought reveal how stupid Kerr is.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if a journalist interviewed him? 

Journalist - "Mr Kerr, let me ask you - when a Scottish team in any sport plays a two-leg fixture against a team from England , from the Scottish team's point of view, which is the "away" fixture - the one in Scotland or the one in England?"

Kerr - "Neither!"

5 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

10 seconds thought reveal how stupid Kerr is.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if a journalist interviewed him? 

Journalist - "Mr Kerr, let me ask you - when a Scottish team in any sport plays a two-leg fixture against a team from England , from the Scottish team's point of view, which is the "away" fixture - the one in Scotland or the one in England?"

Kerr - "Neither!"

He's an absolute w****r.

Coffey's best friends with Truss, isn't she. What could possibly go wrong? 

For a while Truss was said to have been mulling over making her home secretary but recent reports suggest Coffey might be asked to head up the cabinet office. 

In the key cabinet office minister’s role, Coffey would act as prime minister Truss’s fixer.