Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

9 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Could very easily have put a Downfall gif in there instead. 

Have to expect a new cunty policy announcement this afternoon. Probably the death penalty or maybe they'll fire the impersonators and wheel Lizzie's corpse out the freezer. 

They'll get their polis mates to announce a fine for Sir Keech.  His resignation will be his parting nod to take the heat of Bozo's govt.

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

They'll get their polis mates to announce a fine for Sir Keech.  His resignation will be his parting nod to take the heat of Bozo's govt.

Nah, they won’t risk anybody competent getting the job.

11 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Can't do that. According to twitter 😆 Keif has a super injunction out against the Durham police preventing them from announcing that he's been fined. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just listened to 5live. The number of folk supporting BoJo was absolutely unbelievable. We've had "hotels full of immigrants", folk saying that BoJo might have been briefed on Pincher but we don't know exactly what he was told, to the... he got the big issues right. 

Fine by me. The more dysfunctional Westminster becomes the better. Tragic for the good folk in England but they voted into office the odious creep. The longer they keep the Boris Cult (no, CULT) in power, the more obviously ridiculous us being tied to the Mother of Parliaments is. 

I've been told this pish myself and my advice to the folk involved was to talk less about Johnson, the Tories and Brexit and READ more about all three before defending any of them.  Some fucking hope.

Zelensky's memoirs will be fascinating. "Every week we got another 3 billion in weapons and aid from the UK when Boris called, in the middle of some filthy scandal, asking me to tweet something nice about him. Of course I felt dirty doing this but, if he wasn't such an absolute scoundrel we might not have won."

MPs get into trouble if they use the word 'liar' in Parliament - they're ordered to withdraw it or get suspended for a couple of days.

Maybe they should start using the word 'Boris' instead,

12 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I was reading in the Guardian there that Boris Johnson is having trouble remembering being told about the 2019 allegations made about Chris Pincher.

To be fair to him, there must barely be a day goes by when he isn't told about one of his party doing something ranging from illegal to unpleasant. It would be hard to keep track of all the sex pests.

I hate them all so much.

Poor form this, blaming BoJo. I'm sure we have all forgotten about close colleagues having complaints about sexual misconduct against them upheld, then appointed them to senior positions involving dealing with complaints about sexual misconduct.

Seriously, there is not a boot big enough to kick the arses of these utter charlatans. 

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Nah, they won’t risk anybody competent getting the job.

Is it just me or are labour missing one open goal after the other?  the torys should be facing a bigger pumping than they got in 97 the way they're carrying on but it doesn't sound like that is so

7 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

missing one open goal after the other

That's basically the story of the Labour Party in opposition for the past twelve years.

They're only ever going to get back into power by default.