Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

And England will still vote for this scum.

Any working class.. voting tory should be ashamed of themselves.  They've been slowly stripping away your T's & C's over the last 30 odd years. That's partly the reason for today's strike action....People have had enough. 

Edited by guinness

At the next PMQs Starmer has to ask Johnson about the validity of the claim that he tried to get his (now) wife a job at the FO.  Must be asked and must be pushed for an answer.

If Starmer doesn’t do it hopefully Blackford will.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At the next PMQs Starmer has to ask Johnson about the validity of the claim that he tried to get his (now) wife a job at the FO.  Must be asked and must be pushed for an answer.

If Starmer doesn’t do it hopefully Blackford will.

Think someone already asked that and the deputy speaker said it wasn't something for the house to consider? What he should be asking is if he believes increased wages leads to more inflation or not, given the story about bankers being allowed to increase wages again while railway workers are being told they can't. Ask him to definitively list those occupations where it will and won't. Could maybe bring in FO spokesperson roles then as a subtle dig.

8 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Think someone already asked that and the deputy speaker said it wasn't something for the house to consider? What he should be asking is if he believes increased wages leads to more inflation or not, given the story about bankers being allowed to increase wages again while railway workers are being told they can't. Ask him to definitively list those occupations where it will and won't. Could maybe bring in FO spokesperson roles then as a subtle dig.

What he should ask is whether Paul Dacres very recently rumoured Baronetcy and place in the HoL was in direct exchange for pulling the story about his wife or as compensation for not gifting him OFCOM as promised. 

39 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

A nice wee torpedo below the water line would be to ask BoJo if everyone's increase in income is inflationary.  I'm not aware that MPs increases are funded out of productivity deals. I'm also more than a little puzzled why inflation matching pay increases for employees without corresponding increases in productivity ARE inflationary while inflation matching (or exceeding) state pension annual awards without productivity increases are NOT.  I can't recall hearing about productivity concessions made by old age pensioners. I must have missed it

Funny old world, isn't it? 

They'll be more than likely staying there already because they've been on the swally all day😁...I think it used to be cheap drink night for students in Stirling on a Tuesday. Not sure about elsewhere. 

Isn't it strange that moves to modernise and reform the railways is seen as good by those in power, but moves to modernise and reform office work, i.e. working from home, is seen as bad by those in power.
Whilst true, that's an avenue I don't think the rail unions will be looking to exploit!

7 hours ago, Clown Job said:

They’re becoming more and more like Trump’s Republican Party with every passing day 

"Becoming"?

Nah, they're already rammed full of fat beardy incels, godawful sociopathic harridans, a few nonces, and pension age bigots all led by a corrupt arsehole with dreadful hair. 

54 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

"Becoming"?

Nah, they're already rammed full of fat beardy incels, godawful sociopathic harridans, a few nonces, and pension age bigots all led by a corrupt arsehole with dreadful hair.

Top of the shitty stick....

20220621_232209.jpg

Edited by guinness

6 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Funny, isn't it? Dinosaurs in the House of Commons telling others to modernise their working practices. Has anyone ever watched how the voting procedures work there? 

It's criminal what they get away with. It's a them & us society.