Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 minutes ago, Antlion said:
Apparently it relates to events going back to 2016.

2016 was an interesting year. Here’s a thing that was making headlines: a notoriously homophobic, anti-abortion, tough-on-crime Tory MP handed himself in for questioning.
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/04/conservative-mp-mark-pritchard-arrested-alleged-rape

f**k sakes. Just how many nonces are in the Tory Party?

D2C58081-9A01-4040-9F90-763B76D3C2A0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Apparently it relates to events going back to 2016.

2016 was an interesting year. Here’s a thing that was making headlines: a notoriously homophobic, anti-abortion, tough-on-crime Tory MP handed himself in for questioning.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/04/conservative-mp-mark-pritchard-arrested-alleged-rape

That article is from 2014.

2 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

It's Rosindell.

( allegedly)

Interestingly, another homophobic racist - and one who wants to bring back the death penalty (no idea if he supports sentencing rapists to death, though).

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That article is from 2014.

So it is - my bad; looks like that arrest of a Tory MP over a rape accusation is not related to today’s questioning of an MP over a rape accusation.

4 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

It's Rosindell.

( allegedly)

I don't know if there's injunctions or whatever in Blighty, but when I google 'Rosindell allegations' and 'Francois allegations' in the States then I get stories that both have, although neither are from particularly blue-chip sources. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I don't know if there's injunctions or whatever in Blighty, but when I google 'Rosindell allegations' and 'Francois allegations' in the States then I get stories that both have, although neither are from particularly blue-chip sources. 

UK sources are silent. All we get are him backing Boris and, bizarrely:

”Anger at Tory MP Andrew Rosindell after he backed Commons 'erotica' dinner”

A Tory MP came under fire last night for letting a businessman who has donated money to him hold an £89-a-head ‘Erotica House of Commons Dinner’ followed by a sex party where guests must wear kinky fancy dress.”

Letting his sleazy pals hold political-themed sex parties doesn’t of course imply anything about his character.

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Not the greatest sources either.

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

UK sources are silent. All we get are him backing Boris and, bizarrely:

”Anger at Tory MP Andrew Rosindell after he backed Commons 'erotica' dinner”

A Tory MP came under fire last night for letting a businessman who has donated money to him hold an £89-a-head ‘Erotica House of Commons Dinner’ followed by a sex party where guests must wear kinky fancy dress.”

Letting his sleazy pals hold political-themed sex parties doesn’t of course imply anything about his character.

Pretty sure having sleazy pals is a requirement for Tory MPs.  It’s a question asked at all selection meetings.

1 minute ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

As an aside, what is it about Westminster ? Absolutely teeming with noncery. 650 odd folk, must have the highest nonce per capita rate of any workplace in the country.

The Mother Milf of Parliaments.

10 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

As an aside, what is it about Westminster ? Absolutely teeming with noncery. 650 odd folk, must have the highest nonce per capita rate of any workplace in the country.

^^^ Never been to a Catholic church.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/17/any-correlation-between-the-truth-and-what-liz-truss-said-was-entirely-coincidental

"Boris Johnson has the knack of bringing everyone down to his level in the end. Corrupt, narcissistic, incompetent. The foreign secretary is just the latest – if entirely complicit – victim in this. So when she came to the Commons to give her statement on government plans to disapply the Northern Ireland protocol, Truss was in a full-on state of denial. Any correlation between what she said and the truth was entirely coincidental. And if she had accidentally mouthed the odd truth she would definitely make sure that she never made that mistake again.

What we got was slurred ramblings reminiscent of someone strung out on fentanyl. The Northern Ireland protocol had never been intended to be set in stone. It had always been just a temporary fix until the UK government came up with something it liked better. Really? Truss clearly hadn’t been following how the Convict had sold it to the country back in 2019. Then it had been the answer – the Magic Bullet – to every Brexiter’s dreams."

50 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Was just thinking that. Just Tory wrong-uns in the current parliament we've had Imran Khan, Rob Roberts and now this unless I'm missing anyone. That's nearly 1 in 100 of their MPs and as you say when you chuck the other parties in it's staggeringly high.

And those are just the ones who've been caught.

5 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Was just thinking that. Just Tory wrong-uns in the current parliament we've had Imran Khan, Rob Roberts and now this unless I'm missing anyone. That's nearly 1 in 100 of their MPs and as you say when you chuck the other parties in it's staggeringly high.

And those are just the ones who've been caught.

Picked off a reddit thread so not a solid source, however:

In any given year, if a single tory MP comits a sexual offence, that is above the national average (it would also be so for any mp when looked at on a party basis).

Given we're at what, 3 this year, it's about 4x higher at this point, and we're not even half way through the year.

13 hours ago, Left Back said:

^^^ Never been to a Catholic church.

Some sects of Christianity train the congregation quite regularly during communion.  "Kneel down and let me put this in your mouth... "

(For the hard of thinking, that's what's called "a joke".) 

13 hours ago, Antlion said:

£89 a head? But they could get a nourishing meal for just 30p!