Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Watching Question Time from last night. Some Tory in the audience raised the question if we should move on from party gate, the panel spoke and when they went back to the audience member he said that Boris breaking the rules was proof that the rules were awful to begin with and isolation should have never happened. 
This is an incredible thought process and I don't know how anyone can try and defend Boris by saying the rules he broke were shite to begin with so let's move on. Always fascinating to see how brains melt in different ways. 
Take it you haven't read much of the Covid thread, pretty much the self confessed "main players" take !

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:
Watching Question Time from last night. Some Tory in the audience raised the question if we should move on from party gate, the panel spoke and when they went back to the audience member he said that Boris breaking the rules was proof that the rules were awful to begin with and isolation should have never happened. 
This is an incredible thought process and I don't know how anyone can try and defend Boris by saying the rules he broke were shite to begin with so let's move on. Always fascinating to see how brains melt in different ways. 

Take it you haven't read much of the Covid thread, pretty much the self confessed "main players" take !

Stop simping. 

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Nah I generally avoid that thread, good for a nose through for amusement every so often. It's a great example of how fractured society is online when even public health pandemics turn into polarised battle grounds. 

Dunno if it's suggested creepy algos but since this post I've seen the video on Twitter a dozen times with your usual right wing grifters calling out the boy for "being brave". He's not even making some bold anti lockdown statements he was literally using "lockdowns being stupid" as an argument for why Boris shouldn't face criticism. 

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

4K XVideos streaming not up to snuff in the South-West.

Edit: that explains why he had to rely on the parliament internet. He's a victim really.

Edited by BFTD