Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Was trying to find out what Rwandan news sources are saying about this, and it seems very little, possibly the Government's jumped the gun again and Rwanda haven't agreed anything, as happened before. Just found this related video below from a few years ago, and an article by a South African academic.

https://theconversation.com/outsourcing-asylum-seekers-the-case-of-rwanda-and-the-uk-180973

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Germany will be surprised at this news.

He keeps coming up with this shite, what he's talking about is asylum seekers officially designated as refugees by the UN which is a tiny fraction of the total.

50 minutes ago, 101 said:

Germany will be surprised at this news.

Also yet another government policy launced in a presser and not to our elected representatives. These fuckers hate democracy.

He's gone full Trump.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

He's gone full Trump.

Sadly it works 

The Tories are becoming more and more like the Republican Party in the US

They offer nothing to benefit the average person, it’s all about punishing the poor, and enriching themselves

Stunts like this is a good way to keep the idiots distracted 

If they win another majority, I really believe the BBC and the NHS will be sold off. 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Last throw of the dice to appeal to the old Tory voters before they die / starve this winter due to the cost of living crisis.

Sadly it isn't just older folk who vote for them.

38 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Sadly it works 

The Tories are becoming more and more like the Republican Party in the US

They offer nothing to benefit the average person, it’s all about punishing the poor, and enriching themselves

Stunts like this is a good way to keep the idiots distracted 

If they win another majority, I really believe the BBC and the NHS will be sold off. 

I'm not sure about the BBC getting sold off, it's budget cut and more Tories in high office might be better to keep it tame.

I do believe the NHS will be for the chop, probably death by a thousand cuts rather than "look it can't work we are getting rid of it" although at this stage nothing would suprise me.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Was trying to find out what Rwandan news sources are saying about this, and it seems very little, possibly the Government's jumped the gun again and Rwanda haven't agreed anything, as happened before. Just found this related video below from a few years ago, and an article by a South African academic.

https://theconversation.com/outsourcing-asylum-seekers-the-case-of-rwanda-and-the-uk-180973

I suspect President Paul Kagame keeps a Putin-like grip on Rwanda's media hence why they won't be saying a lot.  

On second thoughts, there's obviously nothing to see here, as far as the deal with Rwanda is concerned. 

Obviously, what happened was that some junior official organised a press conference for the PM, a visit by the Home Secretary to Rwanda, a press conference for her with the Rwandan Government and tours of the typical accommodation that would be used, but unfortunately "someone" "forgot" about that democracy/announcements in the Commons thingy. It was entirely an unavoidable oversight, no member of the Government would EVER be disrespectful to the House or the Speaker, and it won't happen again. Until it does. 

Bit ironic that BoJo claims to be helping those in Ukraine desperately fighting for democracy when he cant be @rsed complying with it in London. 

Check out Pish Kumar with the quality content.

Edit: there's no point using the "it costs the Aussies $x million to send refugees offshore" argument. It'll have the same effect on some folk as the argument that it costs the Americans $x million to execute each person on Death Row. They'll just be thinking that the authorities should skip the due process and kill them quicker.

Edited by BFTD

I trust that the media will gather their thoughts and get back on the horse tomorrow. Namely:

1. The Home Office Refugees Minister flat out denied Rwanda last week. Get him back on and find out whether he's a lying c**t or get him to admit this was dead cat strategy.

2. The Prime Minister has broken the law and led through his teeth in Parliament. 

3. The chancellor - along with a host of others - is right up there with the very best tax avoided this island can muster. And he spent a considerable time holding high office and a US Green Card which makes him ineligible for said office 

Get these c***s hounded into the sea. 

45 minutes ago, HTG said:

I trust that the media will gather their thoughts and get back on the horse tomorrow. Namely:

1. The Home Office Refugees Minister flat out denied Rwanda last week. Get him back on and find out whether he's a lying c**t or get him to admit this was dead cat strategy.

2. The Prime Minister has broken the law and led through his teeth in Parliament. 

3. The chancellor - along with a host of others - is right up there with the very best tax avoided this island can muster. And he spent a considerable time holding high office and a US Green Card which makes him ineligible for said office 

Get these c***s hounded into the sea. 

Time for some riots.

The Financial Times seem to think Sajid Javid’s previous non-dom status was based on a lie at best, outright illegal at worst. I did think being able to claim it because your Dad was from abroad was outright weird. Javid and his team refusing to comment.

Unfortunately probably exactly the kind of thing that’ll just get forgotten about, in amongst the mountain of shite. But also exactly the kind of thing that should kill a political career.