Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

If, by some miracle, this does result in a Tory leadership election, watch that repellent wee gonk Gove suddenly reappear out from underneath whichever rock he crawled under after the last embarrassment. It happens every time it's drawing close to the point whereby a Tory PM has outlived their usefulness. Umpteen individuals responsible for a previous omnishambles slither off so that the public does not associate them with the current omnishambles, only to reappear when the opportunity to climb a rung on the troughing ladder presents itself.

I can see Gove getting into power - then foolishly granting the SNP a referendum on the basis that he thinks he lead the campaign. Hilarity ensues. 

6 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I can see Gove getting into power - then foolishly granting the SNP a referendum on the basis that he thinks he lead the campaign. Hilarity ensues. 

It occurred to me reading through the previous posts, that the MP quoted as saying a leadership election at this time would be unpredictable and nobody wants that, is probably fearing the Tory party having it's own 'Corbyn Wins' moment. But then you look at the fucking incumbent, and ask yourself how the hell they could possibly come up with a candidate who is even more ill-suited, and then I remembered that Fabricant, Francois, Dorries, Truss, Patel, Chope and so on are all Conservative members. Johnson, as odious as he is, isn't even the worst of this shower of reprobates.

Edited by Boo Khaki

I wouldn't have thought alcohol would be allowed to be consumed in a school or a hospital. But that seems to have got a free pass from the interviewer.
The line they should be going after is the PM said none of this happened, which is clearly bullshit.
It's not and hasn't been allowed for almost 20 years.

I honestly never thought we'd sink so low as a group of nations in the UK to not only tolerate, but accept such blatant, public corruption. Tories have always been corrupt, but the extent at which they're now rubbing everyone's faces in it and saying 'suck it up' is staggering.

Boris could probably murder some c**t live on TV and there would be bootlickers on Twitter saying they deserved it.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Rumour that Sunak is going to stick the knife in by resigning.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Would be hilarious unless rishi has had enough and by that I mean his wife's family 

23 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Rumour that Sunak is going to stick the knife in by resigning.

I'll believe it when I see it.

He’s had his c**t kicked round the media for a couple of weeks.  If you had as much money as him, let alone his wife, would you need the grief?

18 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Would be hilarious unless rishi has had enough and by that I mean his wife's family 

I thought his family had left the street to go elsewhere?

Taking a step back from it and looking at the shitshow that has gone on with a fresh pair of eyes, you have to hand it to Johnson in terms of the manner he disregards his previous utterances and lies - even when presented to him verbatim. Absolute shameless and without a hint of embarrassment. 

31 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Sunak repeated as having apologised unreservedly & getting on with the job in hand. No resignations will result from this…. Unless the Gray report is particularly damning.

what a shitshow. 

Or they get a proper hiding in May. Although the farmers and fishermen still voted for them last time round in significant numbers despite Brexit being an complete and utter disaster for them in particular

Boris's defence seems to be he didn't know he was at a party while sitting at a party. He is taking us all for fucking mugs.

A 5 year old literally knows when they are at a party but this lying scumbug is trying to pretend he didn't know. His defence is basically saying he is an imbecile and other tories are actually trying to defend this