Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

How many thousands had to watch family and friends die over Zoom or on the other side of a window because of the covid restrictions.

These c***s should be getting hounded every single day, they shouldn’t be able to walk down a street without getting it in the neck.

How many thousands had to watch family and friends die over Zoom or on the other side of a window because of the covid restrictions.
These c***s should be getting hounded every single day, they shouldn’t be able to walk down a street without getting it in the neck.

One of them did tbf

14 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

This news is so grim for the Government that any minute now the BBC will have to start talking about Brexit to try to take the heat off. 

They have already sought to belittle their impact.

they're a low-level sanction, the equivalent of a minor speeding offence 

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

They have already sought to belittle their impact.

they're a low-level sanction, the equivalent of a minor speeding offence 

This is just shite isn't it though? You can inadvertently speed. You can inadvertently park in the wrong spot, not put enough money in the machine or whatever.

It's pretty hard to inadvertently allow a party to happen and then attend the party. 

I have no confidence in him going though. And even if he does he'll just be replaced by some other shade of c**t. And then the tories will win the next election anyway.

Maybe it's because I'm getting old and don't remember too well, but in over 40 years of following politics, I can't remember a government as morally bankrupt as this one. Not just morally bankrupt, but blatantly morally bankrupt and revelling in rubbing people's noses in it about it all.

3 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Maybe it's because I'm getting old and don't remember too well, but in over 40 years of following politics, I can't remember a government as morally bankrupt as this one. Not just morally bankrupt, but blatantly morally bankrupt and revelling in rubbing people's noses in it about it all.

Yes but they got Brexit done and that means less dirty foreigners coming into England.  It seems a lot of English residents would rather that than be able to feed their children.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Yes but they got Brexit done

Only for 3/4 of the nations they govern and EU imports still flow entirely freely into the UK.

I'm not an expert on what they said they were going to get done but I would have thought having a one way open border with the EU wasn't what they promised.

What we're seeing is the result of a Conservative government with a clear majority. This is not exceptional, this is how Tories are and how they behave.

Just now, 101 said:

Only for 3/4 of the nations they govern and EU imports still flow entirely freely into the UK.

I'm not an expert on what they said they were going to get done but I would have thought having a one way open border with the EU wasn't what they promised.

What they promised was less brown people, or at least that was what a lot of thick, racist voters* heard promised. The fact that we now have less access to  European laour and will have to rely more on, er, brown people from S. Asia doesn't seem to worry said voters.

*Yes, they are, and the further you get from any noticeable immigrant presence, the more racist they get. Our rural part of E. Yorks couldn't be whiter, and the BNP would probably be the only party capable of levering the Tories out at local or Constituency level.