Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

I have a hard time believing that a woman intelligent enough to qualify as a nurse, is also so financially illiterate and wantonly profligate with her salary that she's having to starve herself in order to be able to feed her kids.

I don't have any such difficulty imagining that her basic living overheads are such, and her nurses salary is so insufficient, that by the time she's paid her bills, rent or mortgage, childminding fees, travel and associated costs of working, and so on and so forth, that she's utterly fucking skint by the end of the month, feeds the kids with whatever is left in the cupboards, and goes without herself

Edited by Boo Khaki

15 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You can all rant away against me but I do make a serious point.

Meals can be a lot cheaper by prudent management.

You all seem so thick that you fail to comprehend simple facts.

So back it up then. Give us examples of a week's worth of food for 4 people for £80. Food they can carry back to the house because they don't have a car. Don't forget to include any storage or cooking costs either, or the costs of any equipment required.

I know that violence is never the answer but when you read the comments of some of these entitled wankers violence is appealing.

People who lightheartedly dismiss others misery are beyond redemption.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I know that violence is never the answer but when you read the comments of some of these entitled wankers violence is appealing.

See likewise with the slew of 'stop moaning because you can't have the central heating on 24/7, I grew up in a house with ice on the insides of the windows' shite that appeared on social media at the start of the month.

Living in a freezing cauld hoose is never fun, but the fact some of us did it in the 70's or whatever doesn't in any way make it less appalling that people in one of the richest countries on the planet can't afford to heat their homes in 2022. Some people also appear to be oblivious to the fact that other folk sense ambient temperature totally differently. I'm happy sitting in shorts and a Tee in a 15 degree room, but I can totally appreciate why some auld folk, bairns, and women with thyroid issues or such would find that utterly perishing and intolerable.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree, but I certainly wasn’t dismissing others misery.

I only stated that proper food management can bring about considerable savings.

As a millionaire I thought you would be all for good management.

No surer sign that you're an utter utter c**t than pontificating from on high about solving poverty by food management or pretending things were better back in the good old days, when things were demonstrably fucking shite. Especially when you're about 30. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

33 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

You can always take a leaf out of the Culture Secretary's book if you don't have any food around the house. 

Please tell me this is some reference to Dorries chowing down on a kangaroo's hoop on some shite reality TV prog, and not about a visit to Boris Johnson's office?

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

See likewise with the slew of 'stop moaning because you can't have the central heating on 24/7, I grew up in a house with ice on the insides of the windows' shite that appeared on social media at the start of the month.

Living in a freezing cauld hoose is never fun, but the fact some of us did it in the 70's or whatever doesn't in any way make it less appalling that people in one of the richest countries on the planet can't afford to heat their homes in 2022. Some people also appear to be oblivious to the fact that other folk sense ambient temperature totally differently. I'm happy sitting in shorts and a Tee in a 15 degree room, but I can totally appreciate why some auld folk, bairns, and women with thyroid issues or such would find that utterly perishing and intolerable.

If the UK is one of the riches nations in the world and some people can’t afford to heat the house or skip meals you really need to question where the wealth is going

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well we appear to have spent the equivalent of the Gross National Product of Kenya on utterly useless PPE. What a coincidence that money all ended up in the bank accounts of Tory donors, peers, and drinking buddies.

And nothing will be done about it.  The real Tories must piss themselves laughing at how the aspirational Tories enable them.

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If only poor people would consider taking responsibility and budgeting a bit better, they could be eating like kings.

A country like this shouldn't have any poor people.