Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

There’s something bizarre about the moral indignation towards corrupt Russian oligarchs in the U.K. press after two years of the Tory government handing out contracts for Covid supplies without any tendering process to people and companies with no track record of supplying such items.

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s something bizarre about the moral indignation towards corrupt Russian oligarchs in the U.K. press after two years of the Tory government handing out contracts for Covid supplies without any tendering process to people and companies with no track record of supplying such items.

Sounds a bit like the SNP ferry contracts.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Feel free to elaborate.

I would expect that you will provide detailed examples of the similarities between 1) awarding a contract to a nalionalised company after a tendering process and 2) shovelling public funds to cronies without any tendering process.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sounds nothing like it. The SNP incompetence is not deliberate corruption. They are just a bit shite. The Tories on the other hand have been carrying out egregiously corrupt practices for the last 2 years with impunity.

47 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Feel free to elaborate.

I would expect that you will provide detailed examples of the similarities between 1) awarding a contract to a nalionalised company after a tendering process and 2) shovelling public funds to cronies without any tendering process.

Don’t forget the VIP lanes used to bypass the tendering process had been found to be illegal 

Clicky

36 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I think I hate the "Tory doing normal" theatre as much if not more than the deliberate cruelty and outright corruption.

say what you want about our millionaire Eton-educated betters, they have their finger on the pulse of your ordinary Joe and know what makes us tick:

And millions of fuckwits in this country love the class system which is exemplified by the current Government, Parliament more generally and specifically by the House of Lords and the monarchy. Millions of working class people who vote Tory do so as they like to know their place and get to tell others their place who happen to be a few strungs closer to the bottom than them. Many who rally against the class system, drop their principles like a bag of tatties when they are offered a punt:

images-2.jpeg

I piss myself laughing any time a politician accuses someone of talking this country (UK) down or starts talking about how great the UK is. How the f**k anyone would want to live here as opposed to pretty much any European country is beyond me. And now thanks to these self serving fuckers on both sides of the house, the ability to freely live and work anywhere in Europe has been closed off - mainly on account of those who know their place following the lead of their masters. This fuckin country 😂

Edited by KingRocketman II

19 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

say what you want about our millionaire Eton-educated betters, they have their finger on the pulse of your ordinary Joe and know what makes us tick:

And millions of fuckwits in this country love the class system which is exemplified by the current Government, Parliament more generally and specifically by the House of Lords and the monarchy. Millions of working class people who vote Tory do so as they like to know their place and get to tell others their place who happen to be a few strungs closer to the bottom than them. Many who rally against the class system, drop their principles like a bag of tatties when they are offered a punt:

images-2.jpeg

I piss myself laughing any time a politician accuses someone of talking this country (UK) down or starts talking about how great the UK is. How the f**k anyone would want to live here as opposed to pretty much any European country is beyond me. And now thanks to these self serving fuckers on both sides of the house, the ability to freely live and work anywhere in Europe has been closed off - mainly on account of those who know their place following the lead of their masters. This fuckin country 😂

You needn’t speak.  You’re royalty.