Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

I’ll be amazed if the Tories stick with Johnson to lead them into the next election. The guys even more of a loser than Starmer.

He’ll be deposed as soon as the pandemic is over.

I think you are right, they want shot of him now he's done the "hard bit" by forcing through a completely disastrous Brexit. As soon as he is dropped, and I feel it will be before the next election.

This will play into the Scottish tory hands. No idea of your position on independence but any change of leader at Westminster will have the tories claiming they cannot issue an Article 30 because it's "too soon after they appointed their new leader" not that has anything to do with the political mandate the SNP have of course, meanwhile any left over residue of Johnson's term in office will be swept under the carpet as always with the cry "why bother about the old guy, let's talk about the new one".

5 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

It's times like this I like to remind people of the well known proverb - "Not all scum are tories, but all tories are scum"

As Will Self said, much to the annoyance of that fucking idiot Francois, not every Brexit supporter is a racist or anti-Semite, but almost every racist and anti-Semite voted for Brexit

I think you can pretty easily translate that to being a tory.

Edited by Ric

Just now, Gaz said:

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but he won't go anywhere.

In a couple of weeks this will all be forgotten about by the majority of voters.

I think you are correct about the voters sadly, but I could see the Tory party themselves thinking he is becoming a liability. There might be more than a few who pissed off with having to constantly lie and be put in difficult situations because of him. 

3 minutes ago, GiGi said:

He'll go if and when the Tories have decided he's hoovered up enough bad press to give the next supervillain a clear run at an election.

Exactly this. They will leave him in place to soak up all the abuse and then the new bod will come in and claim all is anew.

There seems to be a few Tories popping there heads above the parapet now. Think they were happy to give him a shot of pulling a lie off but his ridiculous response seems to have got them all worried. Alberto Costa getting laughed at was a particular highlight at PMQs. 

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

There seems to be a few Tories popping there heads above the parapet now. Think they were happy to give him a shot of pulling a lie off but his ridiculous response seems to have got them all worried. Alberto Costa getting laughed at was a particular highlight at PMQs. 

I hope you're not laughing at plastic pollution. 

19 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

1 hour ago, Ric said:

I'm sure most people know this, but to trigger a leadership election the 1922 Committee needs to receive something like 60+ letters stating they do not have confidence in the current leader. Seems straight forward enough, right? However there are provisions for people to send them a letter but ask them not to open it. At any given time there are roughly 80-100 letters that have been written and sent and sit waiting to be opened. What's more the person can retract then resubmit this letter at any time without needing to physically do so.

54 letters, I think.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

As Will Self said, much to the annoyance of that fucking idiot Francois, not every Brexit supporter is a racist or anti-Semite, but almost every racist and anti-Semite voted for Brexit

How would Will Self know that every Brexit supporter is racist / anti-Semitic considering it was a secret ballot?

Just now, Steve_Wilkos said:

How would Will Self know that every Brexit supporter is racist / anti-Semitic considering it was a secret ballot?

5 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

It's alright, he's mocking the lad below...

3 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

But it was a secret ballot?

MarkFrancoisbyline-small.png

What a pompous ass he is, remember his "perfidious Albion on speed" comment. Absolute minter.

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Scottish Tory leader Rossie boy calling for Johnson's resignation. 

Because he would, wouldn't he? It's open season and Johnson is one of the biggest recruiters for the nationalist cause.

We've seen this theatre before, the tories are as ruthless about their colleagues as they are towards the poor and downtrodden. Once a feeding frenzy starts..

Edited by Ric