Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Come on folks, we've all been to some lame parties, I'm sure if someone had wheeled out a Karaoke machine Boris would've rumbled what was going down and called a halt to it - heck the police might've even realized something was shady....

37 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Potted biography in yesterday's Guardian, claims she is married to an Irish C&W singer and once ran a pub in Newry. So, basically an English Janey Godley.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/11/sue-gray-official-tasked-investigating-no-10-lockdown-party-claims-boris-johnson

Never checked the Guardian, no surprise they have a piece on her.

You feel though that some are castigating the woman because of how "trashy" her background is, yet they wouldn't do that if they were male. I would rather her obvious bias be the centre of attention.

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

"I didn't realise it was a party" is on a similar scale to driving to take an eye test - just doesn't pass the common sense test. 

This could be the end for BJ.

May as well have been "I wasn't drink driving your honour, I just used a lot of hand sanitiser to stay safe, which I must have inhaled"

Starmer: Are you going to resign?

Boris Johnso: No

Starmer: No, but seriously, are you going to do the decent thing and resign? 

Boris Johnson: No

Starmer: but...but...<example of constituent who couldn't see a loved one who passed away>, surely with that in mind you'll now resign?

Boris Johnson: Still no, I'm afraid.

Starmer: ahhh well, I'm out of ideas.

15 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

1544009286_mfab2.jpg.a955a25cdf9bdb5737ba927df0ebc96f.jpg

Just "This week"?

Remember when Javid, during the leadership debate, asked all those who were taking part to agree to a investigation into Conservative Party Islamophobia, a charge easily made due to their leader being guilty of such comments, and all those raised their hands, and then nothing was done until the press asked why and Downing Street then tried to expand it to involve all "hate crime" so they wouldn't be looking like the bigoted racist party they are?

Yeah, well Fabricant tweeted that no such investigation should go ahead, because... and this is a doozy... it may harm Anglo-Muslim relations. No seriously, he literally said that (well tweeted it). Predictably, within a short time, the tweet was deleted and Fabricant reworded it to suggest it would affect Muslims and non-Muslims alike, as if that was any better, claiming because it is now non-religious (ie: the inclusion of "non-muslim") the Muslim Council of Britain shouldn't be complaining, and if they do it was out of spite.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

So I think PMQs will force him to state his attendance, but I fully expect it to be smudged by pointing out Downing Street is also a personal residence or that Starmer had also flouted mask mandates.

So not far off.

btw, is anyone else laughing at arsehole Cummings giving it big licks about the party breaking rules?

Not only did he break the rules then hold a bizarre press conference where if he announced it was aliens that kidnapped him and took him to Barnard Castle it would have been a more believable story than the "eye testing" nonsense he tried to claim.

Plus it's clear Johnson has pissed on his chips, and Cummings if anything has been shown to be a bitter and petty wee man.