Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Hiring Dominic Cummings was a massive, massive mistake. He has no respect for diplomacy or order and is the type of man that would burn a house down because he didn't like the curtains. 

Sacking him was only going to end one way and I for one cannot wait to see what else he unleashes on Johnson. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Hiring Dominic Cummings was a massive, massive mistake. He has no respect for diplomacy or order and is the type of man that would burn a house down because he didn't like the curtains. 

Sacking him was only going to end one way and I for one cannot wait to see what else he unleashes on Johnson. 

Much of it will depend on how the media are willing to cover this. 

I notice that the Mail, and even The Telegraph (who effectively employ Johnson) have it as the main story on their online sites. The Express doesn't mention it at all, but they exist totally in a fantasy land of EU and SNP hate. 

I'm interested to see how the BBC approach this story. In contrast with their all-out attacks on Nicola Sturgeon recently, they're very reticent to criticise a Johnson led Tory government. 

Let's see what happens.

I wonder if this will have an effect on the Scottish election - not switching Tories to another party but Tories staying at home and not voting.

It might well. I spent a bit of time today chatting to my mother in law who is a staunch Tory. As things stand she says won’t be voting. I’ve had a bit of fun telling her that in her constituency she needs to be voting Labour if she genuinely wants to keep the SNP out. My instinct is she’ll still vote Tory when push comes to shove.

8 hours ago, HTG said:

Does anyone remember that time ages ago, well last month, when Murdo "the c**t" Fraser was tweeting furiously about SNP sleaze, lies and ministerial codes? If pressed tomorrow, he's most likely going to respond with "what's a ministerial code?". 

Johnson, Arcuri, Dyson, Cameron, Hancock, Sunak, Hancock's sister, Patel, £2.6m on a room, soliciting donations to do up a flat. 

It's only last month that Philip Rutnam was paid £340k compensation to settle the bullying thing but it seems like a lifetime ago. The boy that ran the enquiry packed in when the PM flung the findings in the bin. 

f**k them. The Scottish Tories should be absolutely fucking hounded over the next 2 weeks. Tinpot c***s representing a tinpot party led by a tinpot w****r. That Dawson Park Boy will still vote for them though - arsehole.

Another point is the fact that the unionists on here have cast a deathly silence on this shabby shameless corrupt westminster government.

Where are the Stormzys, the Dawson Park Boy's etc etc defending their tory heroes as we Nationalists did defending Nicola and the SNP over the 'Ministerial Code shambles when they spent March and April posting repeated and countless vociferous attacks on the SNP.

Where are you yoons, nothing to say??????????

Does anyone remember that time ages ago, well last month, when Murdo "the c**t" Fraser was tweeting furiously about SNP sleaze, lies and ministerial codes? If pressed tomorrow, he's most likely going to respond with "what's a ministerial code?". 
Johnson, Arcuri, Dyson, Cameron, Hancock, Sunak, Hancock's sister, Patel, £2.6m on a room, soliciting donations to do up a flat. 
It's only last month that Philip Rutnam was paid £340k compensation to settle the bullying thing but it seems like a lifetime ago. The boy that ran the enquiry packed in when the PM flung the findings in the bin. 
f**k them. The Scottish Tories should be absolutely fucking hounded over the next 2 weeks. Tinpot c***s representing a tinpot party led by a tinpot w****r. That Dawson Park Boy will still vote for them though - arsehole.

An excellent summary.
Well played sir. [emoji122][emoji122]

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Another point is the fact that the unionists on here have cast a deathly silence on this shabby shameless corrupt westminster government.

Where are the Stormzys, the Dawson Park Boy's etc etc defending their tory heroes as we Nationalists did defending Nicola and the SNP over the 'Ministerial Code shambles when they spent March and April posting repeated and countless vociferous attacks on the SNP.

Needs a few more question marks bud. 

Edited by Stormzy

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Good to see Dross calling for Johnson's resignation

Although the criticism was mild it is the first hint of criticism from someone "half inside" the tent.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Sorry Sandy, it’s all just been so boring on here recently.

Im sure there’s piles of ‘sleaze’ going on in all governments. Depends what you mean by sleaze, of course.

Things like Johnston getting his pal, Kate Bingham to organise vaccine procurement by bringing together academia with big pharma could be described as sleaze as it probably bypassed all the civil service procurement rules but, by heck, it worked. By getting ahead of the vaccination game the UK has saved billions. As long as there is an openness to these things, if a line has been crossed then usually people are brought to account. In terms of the UK, most of the press try their darnedest to catch out out Boris and Carrie unlike here in Scotland where the media is very passive.

Im sure we’ll find out that billions were wasted on PPE, ventilators, etc and it will all come out and the voters can decide.

Just like in Scotland, money wasted on ferries, an airport, vexatious  prosecutions, Gupta, etc.. At the end of the day it’s up to voters to decide as to whether they are capital offences or acceptable decisions made at the time.

That’s democracy. Like it or loathe it!!

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Needs a few more question marks bud. 

That's it, question marks, yet nothing to say on the shambles that is Boris and his government, the least you could do is find some saving grace for the Buffoon.

Edited by SandyCromarty

26 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sorry Sandy, it’s all just been so boring on here recently.

Im sure there’s piles of ‘sleaze’ going on in all governments. Depends what you mean by sleaze, of course.

Things like Johnston getting his pal, Kate Bingham to organise vaccine procurement by bringing together academia with big pharma could be described as sleaze as it probably bypassed all the civil service procurement rules but, by heck, it worked. By getting ahead of the vaccination game the UK has saved billions. As long as there is an openness to these things, if a line has been crossed then usually people are brought to account. In terms of the UK, most of the press try their darnedest to catch out out Boris and Carrie unlike here in Scotland where the media is very passive.

Im sure we’ll find out that billions were wasted on PPE, ventilators, etc and it will all come out and the voters can decide.

Just like in Scotland, money wasted on ferries, an airport, vexatious  prosecutions, Gupta, etc.. At the end of the day it’s up to voters to decide as to whether they are capital offences or acceptable decisions made at the time.

That’s democracy. Like it or loathe it!!

Democracy my arse.

There's a whole world of difference between outright immoral financial corruption and in your words Scottish Government project inefficiency and paying Judiciary costs.

Show me where the SNP Government has deliberately committed major financial fraud and corruption on the large scale we are seeing with westminster.

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

That's it, question marks, yet nothing to say on the shambles that is Boris and his government, the least you could do is find some saving grace for the Buffoon.

I've already said why should I respond to your bad faith arguments when you don't admit when you've been incorrect previously. It's a fruitless conversation, I've already answered to this point when @DeeTillEhDehasked me, he has always responded politely and in good faith so deserves likewise responses, you on the other hand do not. 

All of this without even getting into the oven ready deal. What an absolute charlatan. I went online to have a look for a new pair of Salomon walking shoes and 4 months after the "teething troubles" of Brexit, deliveries remain disrupted - suspended to Northern Ireland. Oven ready my hole. 

He's a fucking lying b*****d and he's enabled by every single c**t that votes for him. Every govt gets things wrong - including the Scottish govt. But that's a whole different level from these wankers.