Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

Nothing stopping you. But that's off topic.

Aye, get it done.

The Tories' one will always have more content than the rest of the parties put together.

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Maybe it’s time someone started a thread for SNP lies and corruption?

When the inquiry was going on you and a few other unionists on here spent weeks on other threads during late February and March telling us how corrupt the SNP, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell was and also John Swinney hiding evidence and the missing £600.000, well you exhausted that line and the whole shebang came to nothing.

So do you want to start a new thread as you have found more new evidence of SNP corruption or do you want to continue drooling over all the stuff as above which fizzled out with no results of imprisonment or guilt for the SNP personnel.

Take a look at Frank the Tank's post on page where he details 11 senior tory minister's corruption, and then attempt to compare that with the SNP and Nicola.

Or you could go along Ayrmads route of just calling Nicola Rat Face, but I suspect you're more of an adult to start playground name calling.

Edited by SandyCromarty

5 minutes ago, Pato said:

I'm sure there is corruption going on in the SNP (gestures at Fergus Ewing) but like... covid contracts have eaten up more public money than the entire Scottish government budget so they'd really have to go some for it to be even remotely comparable in terms of the damage it'll do to society.

Fair response.

Bear in mind, also, the size of Westminster compared to Holyrood.

Bad enough that ex PM’s like Cameron can get access but to have civil servants working for private firms is just appalling.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Fair response.

Bad enough that ex PM’s like Cameron can get access but to have civil servants working for private firms is just appalling.

Was it really just earlier today that you were recommending that NHS  surgeons should be doing surgery for private patients? 

Why is it "just appalling" for one public employee to have a second job when you enthusiastically cheerlead for another public employee to moonlight for Bupa?

Hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Was it really just earlier today that you were recommending that NHS  surgeons should be doing surgery for private patients? 

Why is it "just appalling" for one public employee to have a second job when you enthusiastically cheerlead for another public employee to moonlight for Bupa?

Hypocrite.

Nonsense

The NHS contracts that surgeons have allow them to carry out private work out with their allotted NHS hours.
Absolutely no conflict of interest and helps alleviate the rudeness on the NHS.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Nonsense

The NHS contracts that surgeons have allow them to carry out private work out with their allotted NHS hours.
Absolutely no conflict of interest and helps alleviate the rudeness on the NHS.

Are you suggesting that all other public employees have contracts that prevent them from taking a second job?

You're talking nonsense.

17 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Or you could go along Ayrmads route of just calling Nicola Rat Face, but I suspect you're more of an adult to start playground name calling.

I enjoy the banter of being on the receiving end of name-calling but don't attribute lying bullshit to myself you buckled lefty p***k. 

21 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Fair response.

What you're doing there, if I've got it right, is that as there is far more MP's than MSP's then the scale of corruption is going to bigger among tory backbenchers and civil servants.

However the corruption that has been mentioned on here and in the media is solely with senior tory cabinet ministers and, so far, one civil servant, Bill Crother, as far as I can gather.

So the difference in size of the two parliaments is immaterial in this case.

9 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://bywire.news/articles/health-secretary-matt-hancock-holds-a-stake-in-his-sisters-company-who-were-awarded-lucrative-nhs-contracts

Health Secretary Matt Hancock holds a stake in his sister's company who were awarded lucrative NHS contracts
Hard to thinik of something more inappropriate, frankly.

That's a nothing story tbh, I hear Nicola puts the milk in before the water when she makes tea.

Me: All of this stuff about Cameron and Hancock* will surely cost the Tories votes :angry:
The general public:

*appreciate this poll will have been conducted before the latest Hancock reports.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Me: All of this stuff about Cameron and Hancock* will surely cost the Tories votes :angry:
The general public:

*appreciate this poll will have been conducted before the latest Hancock reports.

You're right with your caveat.

They'll be up to 45% in the next one.

11 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://bywire.news/articles/health-secretary-matt-hancock-holds-a-stake-in-his-sisters-company-who-were-awarded-lucrative-nhs-contracts

Health Secretary Matt Hancock holds a stake in his sister's company who were awarded lucrative NHS contracts
Hard to thinik of something more inappropriate, frankly.

For clarity Hancock owns 20% but his sister and her husband own the rest of it between them. This is a family business and he's chucking public money at them.

Not sure a contract going to a company owned by Hancock and his sister is really that much of a gotcha when the contract concerned was with NHS Wales, whom he doesn't have authority over. 

It's the £37bn test and trace spending I'd be looking at were I looking for more evidence of cronyism. 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

The general public:

"You can talk about your anti-Semitism and your Jeremy Corbyn. Well, NotThePars says any other leader would be 20 points ahead"

download (8).jpeg

2 hours ago, RiG said:

The general public:

Is this poll only England and Wales?  Often you see the SNP on say 4 or 5% in UK wide polls -reflective of 40-50% in Scotland alone.

Whilst the Tory icrease is mind boggling....who are the additional 2% who think....hmm yes Liberal Democrats seem like the best option to me...