Clyde vs East Fife Match Thread

19 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Summer coming up is massive. Offload these players handed out ridiculous 2 year deals. Mitchell and Goodie either end of the pitch is an excellent start but we need improvements just about everywhere else. Out with Mitchell and Goodie, I could count on one hand the players I would keep. 

It’ll be contracts for league 2. 

7 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

It’ll be contracts for league 2. 

Aye it's certainly looking that way. Was clinging onto Forfar perhaps being slightly shiter than us and fluking the play offs but they're currently winning and we sound utterly grim. Didn't even bother buying the game either as like yourself I couldn't get up for the re-start at all.   

Edited by C. Muir

Having one or two wee boys with potential is all fine and well, but we've now got over half a dozen kicking about the squad and we will be relying on at least two of them coming good very quickly if we are to win what is looking like a mini-league of three dire outfits at the bottom. Any hope we have of staying up is pinned squarely on Goodwillie being fit and in form. NULL AND VOID!

IMG_1616259978.171255.jpg
Pretty comfortable, won convincingly without really trying to hard, we didn’t seem to move up any gears at all, but I’ll certainly take the result, onwards and upwards!!!

I can only imagine how bad this would have ended if our two centre halves had played poorly.

We need to stop messing about with players wide out on the touchline. We need players to go inside and play off Goodwillie, not swing crosses in.