Clyde vs East Fife Match Thread

We're not without hope...but hope isn't much of a strategy.  
Strategy?

No game for months and we restart with a midfielder and a centre half as our fullbacks.

Umpteen loan players, including some of today's benchwarmers and no recognised full back.

8 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Genuinely think our strategy is to hope teams have a shocker against us and goodie will do something. I know we have no money but in the summer and this break in the season the recruitment has been woeful

Summer coming up is massive. Offload these players handed out ridiculous 2 year deals. Mitchell and Goodie either end of the pitch is an excellent start but we need improvements just about everywhere else. Out with Mitchell and Goodie, I could count on one hand the players I would keep. 

Summer coming up is massive. Offload these players handed out ridiculous 2 year deals. Mitchell and Goodie either end of the pitch is an excellent start but we need improvements just about everywhere else. Out with Mitchell and Goodie, I could count on one hand the players I would keep. 
Rebuild for league 2 at this rate. The defending at that corner was shocking

Stopped watching when the 3rd went in. I never leave the stadium early when we're getting pumped but it's so much easier to do when it's just a click of a button. That was woeful on all fronts.

The most worrying thing for me is that I'm struggling to care. 

Edited by RutherGlen