Clyde vs East Fife Match Thread

Jesus, Thursday night before we finally get back and still no thread? Disgraceful. How good is it to have a game you actually care about on!?

I have absolutely no idea how we're going to line up frankly. And I don't care. 

But stick Fash up top from the start please. 

Glad to be back for sure. Tough game to start (they are all tough). The visitors will be boosted by Nathan Austin’s return. Games are usually pretty tight from what I remember last season.

We could really do with a win Saturday. Forfar have a winnable game versus Dumbarton.

Clyde 1-0 David Goodwillie pen before a long trip up to Keith on Tuesday!

Edited by TheBigGuy

12 hours ago, TheBigGuy said:

Glad to be back for sure. Tough game to start (they are all tough). The visitors will be boosted by Nathan Austin’s return. Games are usually pretty tight from what I remember last season.

We could really do with a win Saturday. Forfar have a winnable game versus Dumbarton.

Clyde 1-0 David Goodwillie pen before a long trip up to Keith on Tuesday!

Aye, I'm not sure I can even remember the last time a game between East Fife and Clyde had more than a goal in it either way.

Feels like a proper "what way are we going to be looking for the next couple of months game". Win this and you'd like to think we can aim for top 4 and not worry about getting dragged back. Lose it and we're scraping about with the clubs in the bottom half.

Neither team's played in ages though so who knows what effect that's going to have any any team?

Really can’t get interested in the restart at all, it’s been needlessly pushed through and the SPFL have done their best to make it as difficult as they could for leagues 1 and 2 clubs. 
Um, I think you'll find that it's the clubs which have pushed this 22 game nonsense through

6 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Really can’t get interested in the restart at all, it’s been needlessly pushed through and the SPFL have done their best to make it as difficult as they could for leagues 1 and 2 clubs. 

Are you fucking mad? 

How can't you be interested haha

Waited a few months for a re start that all the players and clubs wanted. I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to see football i enjoy again rather than watching some boring EPL game or a Scottish game I'm betting on a team to win so I have some sort of interest 😂

7 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Are you fucking mad? 

How can't you be interested haha

Waited a few months for a re start that all the players and clubs wanted. I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to see football i enjoy again rather than watching some boring EPL game or a Scottish game I'm betting on a team to win so I have some sort of interest 😂

Because watching games in empty stadiums on a camera that takes a linesman’s bald head or a crisp poke floating about as the ball, it saps the interest. 

Not to mention we’re shite...