Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

On 02/07/2022 at 17:41, Sergeant Wilson said:

Self interested clubs will look to have them placed in their division, just like the last time.

Where would you have placed them? 
Obviously not including ‘in the bin’ as an option to answer this question. 

24 minutes ago, big al said:

Where would you have placed them? 
Obviously not including ‘in the bin’ as an option to answer this question. 

I wouldn't have let any club/team/company to operate that used any name, people or crests etc associated with or derived from the old incarnation for at least 25 years. The site should have been sold with provision made that it couldn't be used for sporting purposes. Proceeds to be paid directly to debts.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

On 13/07/2022 at 05:03, MAC THE KNIFE said:

PF THE 11 PLAYERS LISTED ABOVE HALF ARE NOT SCOTS SO I ASSUME THEY CANT PLAY FOR SCOTLAND NATIONAL TEAM . NOTHING NEW THERE THEN

Nothing new about your continued failure to understand that posts in upper case are difficult to read, and hugely discourteous to other forum users.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I wouldn't have let any club/team/company to operate that used any name, people or crests etc associated with or derived from the old incarnation for at least 25 years. The site should have been sold with provision made that it couldn't be used for sporting purposes. Proceeds to be paid directly to debts.

So ‘ in the bin’

🤣

5 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

Nothing new about your continued failure to understand that posts in upper case are difficult to read, and hugely discourteous to other forum users.

How is it difficult to read something in uppercase?  As for your other comment, just wow.

Edited by Left Back

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If you weren't salting the earth too you're as bad as the the rest of the SPFL 

59 minutes ago, Left Back said:

How is it difficult to read something in uppercase?  As for your other comment, just wow.

It's been proved in countless  tests that lowercase is easier to read. That's why every book and newspaper use it, except occasionally for emphasis, and for headlines to catch the eye.

Not to mention most posters on this and other forums.

10 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

It's been proved in countless  tests that lowercase is easier to read. That's why every book and newspaper use it, except occasionally for emphasis, and for headlines to catch the eye.

Not to mention most posters on this and other forums.

Completely irrelevant to your complaint.

Lets return to your post.  You find it difficult to read something in uppercase?  Are you a barely literate idiot with primary school level reading skills or a functioning adult?

9 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Completely irrelevant to your complaint.

Lets return to your post.  You find it difficult to read something in uppercase?  Are you a barely literate idiot with primary school level reading skills or a functioning adult?

No, but I tend to assume that anyone using upper case fits that description.

And, as stated, there is plenty of research to show that most people find lowercase easier to read. Publishers have known that for centuries, , and they use it because their businesses depends on people reading their output.

14 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

No, but I tend to assume that anyone using upper case fits that description.

And, as stated, there is plenty of research to show that most people find lowercase easier to read. Publishers have known that for centuries, , and they use it because their businesses depends on people reading their output.

You are obviously barely literate.  You can’t grasp the difference between easier (as you claim) and difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

So what is the consistency of selection like amongst the B teams so far? One of the main gripes was strong selections one week, weaker selections the next, particularly around international breaks. Is the 7 Scots rule being adhered to?

The future of the national team is in disarray, if the grand B team plan is the answer.

Hearts drawing with Cowden and Rangers 2-0 down and scraping a victory against Cowden, a team of kids thrown together with as much money as a boy with a paper round doesn’t bode too well. 

13 hours ago, Burnieman said:

So what is the consistency of selection like amongst the B teams so far? One of the main gripes was strong selections one week, weaker selections the next, particularly around international breaks. Is the 7 Scots rule being adhered to?

I haven’t had the time to analyse but seems that your better facing Hearts on a Saturday as Connor Smith and maybe a couples of others are used as bench warmers for the first team then given a LL outing midweek. 

16 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Rangers B games this season
Cowdenbeath
3 changes v EK
3 changes v Cumbernaiuld
2 changes v Spartan
2 changes v Cowdenbeath
20 players used

Celtic and Hearts don't seem to list line ups on their website unless I'm mistaken

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Rangers B games this season
Cowdenbeath
3 changes v EK
3 changes v Cumbernaiuld
2 changes v Spartan
2 changes v Cowdenbeath
20 players used

Celtic and Hearts don't seem to list line ups on their website unless I'm mistaken

17 hours ago, Burnieman said:

18 players have started LL games for Hearts B thus far.  Only one player is currently deemed a non-Scot (Mackenzie Kirk - Northern Ireland U19s), although I'm sure that he is still qualified to play for Scotland, by residence, although he may want to follow in his dad's footsteps (Andy Kirk).

Hearts have also stuck to an U20 line-up, with the exception of an U21 keeper (Harry Stone) and one outfield player (only one of Connor Smith, Scott McGill and Euan Henderson has played in any game). 

You can get the Hearts line ups from the B Team's twitter account. https://twitter.com/heartsbteam 

Edited by Footballfirst

• 4 weeks later...