Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

2 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
7 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
I would like to see Bonnyrigg, CSS, and the other three clubs who voted against the proposal resign from the LL in protest and seek admission to the EOS/WOS/SOS for next season.
A vote of no confidence in George Fraser should be a given at the AGM.

George Fraser has been nothing but outsranding for the LL

There was an argument for that right up until he made it a laughing stock. 

4 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
I would like to see Bonnyrigg, CSS, and the other three clubs who voted against the proposal resign from the LL in protest and seek admission to the EOS/WOS/SOS for next season.
A vote of no confidence in George Fraser should be a given at the AGM.

George Fraser has been nothing but outsranding for the LL

He's just screwed that record up, big style, now..

33 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Following the vote to allow reserve/youth teams who have not qualified on merit into the division, I will not attend any games involving clubs in the Lowland League.

It is a disgraceful decision. A complete sell out for a bargain price and an insult to everyone who supported the establishment of the pyramid."

http://slfl.co.uk/contact-us/

If anyone else fancies sending them a message.

I've sent the following:

"I am dismayed to see that a proposal has been put forward and even accepted to get the colt teams of Celtic & Rangers in the Lowland League. As of next season, there will finally be a pyramid covering all of Scotland. This is a great moment for the pyramid. However, just as this is about to happen, the Lowland League destroys the integrity of the pyramid.

This quote from George Fraser is what gets me the most: "Our league is fully committed to the integrity of the pyramid and we have shown this time and time again, so any suggestion we are not is ill-judged and misplaced". Events of the past don't matter in this discussion. It's undeniable that this plan shows your league is not committed to the integrity of the pyramid and any claims to the contrary can't be taken serious. I am against colt/reserve teams in any level of the pyramid. For that matter, I also don't agree with the reserve teams of Stirling University, Caledonian Braves and Stranraer in the EoSFL resp. SoSFL. But there is one big difference, these teams are all at the lowest level of the pyramid for their area. If Celtic and Rangers want to have their colt teams join the pyramid, the only appropriate place should be in the conferences of the West of Scotland Football League. The clubs in the WoSFL should therefore be the ones to vote on it. If it would get to that stage, I would still hope this gets denied, but them starting at the bottom would at least be the right place for them to start if they do get allowed in. Allowing them in on a higher level is a kick in the teeth for the EoSFL, SoSFL, WoSFL and all their clubs. Any LL expansion should come from clubs in the tier 6 leagues and nowhere else.

I know this is claimed as being one year only, but everyone knows the OF won't just go away quietly after that. They will use this as a stepping stone to get a permanent presence in the pyramid. Also, I find details of the plan rather hard to believe, like games being broadcast on mainstream channels and them taking at least 500 fans to away games. I don't believe there is a single bit of evidence that would happen. 

If you care about the integrity of the pyramid, this plan should be stopped. If this goes ahead, I will not visit any Lowland League club unless it's a club of who I know they voted against this plan."

Just now, superbigal said:

I understood Rod Petrie wanted the tier 5 leagues to return to the optimum 16 teams.
Are we expecting some volunteers for relegation ?
Extra fiver and a bag of wotsits should do it.

10 quid and a bag of kettle chips, I'm not that cheap.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

As it stands:

GOOD GUYS

Bonnyrigg Rose

Kelty Hearts?

Civil Service Strollers

Bo'ness United

WANKS

Berwick

updated with the BUs.

😉

3 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Against (5)  Bonnyrigg Rose, Bo'ness United

Abstain (1) Kelty Hearts

For (11) Berwick Rangers

Shouldn't be shocked at the behaviour of the Old Firm, they've worked under the radar on this in a very deceitful manner.

Very disappointed that the LL clubs who have voted to support the proposal haven't considered the system they are playing in, and the clubs directly above and below them in the pyramid.  

Having paid into several games in the LL, I hope we can find out the 'good guys' in this, so I only attend matches involving them at that level. 

Have the SFA got nothing to say about this development, or are they part of this duplicity? 

From the SLFL statement

“Since the start of this pandemic the SLFL has operated with a view that no club should be adversely affected by the decisions we make, and we believe that this is the case with this proposal.

“With all the tier 6 leagues opting to go ‘null and void’ this meant there was no champion club put forward to join the SLFL.

If there was then the champion club would be taking part in the SLFL league next season.”

So George Fraser is saying that the EOSFL screwed up by not identifying a "champion club" for this season.

And here was I thinking that the SLFL and the EOSFL actually spoke to one another.

As an airdrie supporter who attended the cup game with Hamilton colts a while ago my view was as its a 1st team game i would attend as I really dislike missing any games.    This upcoming season I will not be attending any games involving all colts teams or lowland league teams.  

It's time ALL fans of scotish football clubs stood together.   The vast minority of fans have said no to this and we cannot be ignored once again. 

BOYCOTT ALL LOWLAND LEAGUE CLUBS- for one season only!!!!