Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Would be good if all the junior clubs who have moved to senior in the last 2–3 years moved back to the juniors now.

Dont support moving back to ‘junior football’ but now a precedent has been set that the pyramid is fluid, the eosl/wosl and sosl should get together and propose a new lower scotland league and circumvent the lowland league, freeze the fuckers out and let the good guys like Bonnyrigg come along with us, let the 11 clubs and the ugly sisters have their own wee ESL. The standard of clubs in the WOSL is already more than a rival to the LL and im sure the Eand SOSL can contribute too. 

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

They can't get promoted unless the SPFL allow it, I'd hardly call that a "pathway".

Trust me, this is just the start.

The entry into the Challenge Cup was to lead to league entry, they've now forced themselves into the league system, next move is being able to move up the league system.

The scab clubs will probably vote for that if they get £50 and a signed football.

19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I get that the chat of closing off the pyramid etc but the five clubs who voted against this need to be backed and not lumped in with the rats who voted this through.

I'll go out of my way to attend at least one game at each of the clubs who voted against this as soon as we are allowed.

Sell out Saturday. No Sevco in the Premiership. 

Just now, edinabear said:

Sell out Saturday. No Sevco in the Premiership. 

I'm one person so I won't be selling out any stadiums by myself, but I can go and hand some money over to clubs who have a bit of a backbone.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Dont support moving back to ‘junior football’ but now a precedent has been set that the pyramid is fluid, the eosl/wosl and sosl should get together and propose a new lower scotland league and circumvent the lowland league, freeze the fuckers out and let the good guys like Bonnyrigg come along with us, let the 11 clubs and the ugly sisters have their own wee ESL. The standard of clubs in the WOSL is already more than a rival to the LL and im sure the Eand SOSL can contribute too. 

No way to shift the LL as they have a veto on any change to the Club 42 rule. After the league has had an enema through five to ten year's worth of relegation, things should improve.

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Private ballot according to Bonnyrigg so we are reliant on clubs self identifying.

Hopefully all the good guys come forward and we can work out the rats

3 minutes ago, Ironside8 said:

Even the staunch pro pyramid types must be sitting with head in hands now realising they have been lead up the garden path and shafted.

The odd deluded one will come on trying not to drown in a sea of despair and cling on to the lift raft pretending everything is fine those are the types to be mocked more than anything.

In the midst of this shitstorm everyone still knows - the Joonyurs are deid.  Done. Kaput. Finito.  Take yer tablets and go to bed FFS.

Edited by Burnieman

I’ve never been so disgusted with Scottish football in all my life, and let’s be honest there’s plenty to be disgusted by in my lifetime (35 years)

Whilst this doesn’t and won’t directly impact my team in the war future I am so passionate about the betterment of Scottish football getting the pyramid right.

Fraser and the 11 clubs have just set Scottish football back a good 10 years since I believe conversations around the LL / pyramid began.

I have never felt so disillusioned as I am now.

"Following the vote to allow reserve/youth teams who have not qualified on merit into the division, I will not attend any games involving clubs in the Lowland League.

It is a disgraceful decision. A complete sell out for a bargain price and an insult to everyone who supported the establishment of the pyramid."

http://slfl.co.uk/contact-us/

If anyone else fancies sending them a message.

Just now, johnmc80 said:

Shocking decision to vote in favour of this. The fact wastecoat willie and bennet have shown up on a lowland thread sums up how honking a move this is. Hell mend the clubs that have voted in favour of this.

So not EK then? 👀

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

This is one hundred percent the way forward. Let them have their shitey wee league or if doesn't suit them Berwick could always slink off to the gutter of English regional league football and the other assortment of boys clubs, uni teams and scam mobs are free to pitch up somewhere else. There's probably more strength in the dregs of the West Region than there is in the lower half of the LL, so tbh they'd be no loss.

Just now, johnmc80 said:

Shocking decision to vote in favour of this. The fact wastecoat willie and bennet have shown up on a lowland thread sums up how honking a move this is. Hell mend the clubs that have voted in favour of this.

Strange thing to say when I haven't given an opinion on this proposal yet.

Boycott of of all lower league clubs is being brought from fans of all Scottish football clubs.   Absolutely embarrassing decision and every club who voted for this deserves the consequences for ignoring real fans.