Jump to content

Celtic and Rangers B Teams in League Two?


falski

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cornishman said:

Here's a devious question...

You have the opportunity and wherewithall to kick-out the OF to say, the EPL... the only proviso in doing so is you have to accept the OF Colts ino L2.

Wwyd?

 

Can these colt teams get promoted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cornishman said:

Here's a devious question...

You have the opportunity and wherewithall to kick-out the OF to say, the EPL... the only proviso in doing so is you have to accept the OF Colts into L2.

Wwyd?

 

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/06/2022 at 12:06, Richey Edwards said:

Can these colt teams get promoted?

Give it (say) three years and I would reckon everyone will have caved in to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
35 minutes ago, Glenconner said:
Only a matter of time before one of them wins the LL

One of them could win it this year but they won't be in the play offs.

Correct 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:
On 30/06/2022 at 11:17, Sergeant Wilson said:
No.

No. The Old Firm Colts like every other team MUST start at the bottom. That's a red line for anyone who values sporting integrity.

I wonder if the Rangers 2012 scenario were to happen today where would the blazers put them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, Glenconner said:
Only a matter of time before one of them wins the LL

One of them could win it this year but they won't be in the play offs.

Only the Champions can be in the play offs !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

I wonder if the Rangers 2012 scenario were to happen today where would the blazers put them.

 

Self interested clubs will look to have them placed in their division, just like the last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

 

Self interested clubs will look to have them placed in their division, just like the last time.

The decision the last time was the most sensible and appropriate course

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

The decision the last time was the most sensible and appropriate course

It wasn't really, they should have been chased for ever.

I was meaning that a !ot of clubs claimed the decision was based on sport and morality.

It wasn't.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Maybe we shouldn't look into pre-season results in too much detail... but Hearts B appear to be 2-0 down to Vale of Leithen at half time.

Jinxed it. 2-2 now. 

Seems like Hearts are playing Spartans and VoL. Looks to be some players that will end up in the B team mixing with the 1st team tonight.

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...