Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

7 non Scots in the old firm starting line ups yesterday. You’d have thought the lowland league would have insisted on a limit on foreigners if this was about helping Scottish youth develop.

1 hour ago, BS7 said:

7 non Scots in the old firm starting line ups yesterday. You’d have thought the lowland league would have insisted on a limit on foreigners if this was about helping Scottish youth develop.

Think we all know its nothing to do with the Scottish national team, the important thing is to make sure that when their year in the Lowland League is up they are  banished to where they belong   in the sea

On 15/07/2021 at 12:04, Forest_Fifer said:
On 15/07/2021 at 11:55, Marten said:
Has anyone heard of Che Dail recently? emoji848.png

Or Thistle Scotland Europe....

He's run out of WORDS.

Almost as successful as the Challenge Cup experiment, which was a roaring success so long as you didn't judge it on any quantifiable metric whatsoever.

Am I right in thinking that these two abominations are playing out of Airdrie and Dumbarton? If so both clubs are a disgrace and no better than the Lowland League members who took the bribe to let them into their league. Make them play at Ibrox and Celtic Park, it’s funny how Celtic never stop moaning about Killie, Livingston and Hamilton’s artificial pitches but are quite happy to play out of Airdrie.  Not seen any sign of these two bastions of our National team throwing money to try and sign Scottish players so far this transfer window. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

27 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Am I right in thinking that these two abominations are playing out of Airdrie and Dumbarton? If so both clubs are a disgrace and no better than the Lowland League members who took the bribe to let them into their league. Make them play at Ibrox and Celtic Park, it’s funny how Celtic never stop moaning about Killie, Livingston and Hamilton’s artificial pitches but are quite happy to play out of Airdrie.  Not seen any sign of these two bastions of our National team throwing money to try and sign Scottish players so far this transfer window. 

I’d be interested to know why Celtic didn’t use cappielow?

48 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Hopefully because Morton told them to shove it. 

I wonder if Celtic b have any intention of completing all their games at airdire. 

there’s no issue shifting games if it is to another licenced ground?

28 minutes ago, Gimme said:
58 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
Have they submitted squads yet?

10:30 on Friday night was when Bonnyrigg received the Celtic squad list.

Just continues the story rules for one and rules for the others.

The more I hear of the OF in the Lowland League the more my blood starts to boil. (Last I checked it was still Red)

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

23 hours ago, BS7 said:

They were too busy bending over for the old firm.

32 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Noticed the Sun on Sunday had more column inches of reports of the two games than most of the cup games, shape of things to come obviously.

Most worrying thing there is you read the Sun.

On 14/07/2021 at 19:51, GroundhopScot said:

However from a development POV I think it'd be better for these players to play competitive football whilst still receiving the best coaching the country has to offer rather than go on loan and play for teams with inferior coaches with less able players just to get some game time before they're ready to make a big step into the first team.

If the players are going on loan to semi-pro clubs, then there's absolutely no reason why they can't train with their main clubs during the day and then their loan clubs midweek, particularly when most semi-pro teams train in the central belt anyway.

1 hour ago, Cyclizine said:

If the players are going on loan to semi-pro clubs, then there's absolutely no reason why they can't train with their main clubs during the day and then their loan clubs midweek, particularly when most semi-pro teams train in the central belt anyway.

And they do continue to train with their parent clubs in most if not all cases afaik.