Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

3 minutes ago, RampantFM said:

Mate, I've already said the SPFL would have a say on relegation on League 2. You're beating a dead horse with your nonsense. 

I'm helping you better understand what's going on.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

It would not need the high level of voting support.

So it still needs a vote?

As mentioned. Tier 5 and 6 have a say on it, there was a meeting tonight for the Lowland League, and I think there's a meeting tomorrow also, but the issue as Mick Kennedy suggested would be - they would put it to application and as mentioned there's definitely some clubs that would jump at the chance with the money on offer. That is speculation, I'll give you that. 

4 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Only my opinion, but if anyone thinks that the SFA/SPFL haven’t thought about this and covered off all the angles before publishing this, then they may be guilty of naivety. I’m sure we will find out more this week.

I think you're giving Maxwell far too much credit.

Anyway, I'm off. I'm sure we'll see how it unfolds over the next few weeks. I do sincerely hope they'll be some challenge from Tiers 5 and 6. Another Tier is pointless. Not sure why some on here bother to listen to the podcast if you don't think we're credible. Makes no sense to me, but fair dues. Like I say, we appreciate the support even it's weird hate listens. 😂

Just now, Burnieman said:

Weird hate listens? you really don't like people pulling you up on factual errors/ommissions do you 🙄

What was the factual error again? The SPFL would need to vote for relegation from League 2? ... Pretty sure we covered it. Asked and answered.

dead horse

Just now, RampantFM said:

What was the factual error again? The SPFL would need to vote for relegation from League 2? ... Pretty sure we covered it. Asked and answered.

dead horse

You never mentioned the 4-way agreement (which is rather important to the whole thing), you claimed you broke the story, you claimed it was a 99% done deal without any context or evidence. That's a few for starters.

On 08/03/2023 at 10:57, Burnieman said:

So it appears the SFA's (and SPFL's) preferred "solution" is to form a new "Conference League" to sit between L2 and the HL/LL.  10 team league, upto 6 B teams (which can't be promoted) and 4 from HL/LL (which can). An independent league.

A complete abomination of an idea.  SPFL clubs don't want B teams in L2, or a new L3.

All Pyramid Leagues have been asked to canvass members of what their preferences are, inc status quo.

I apologise for this, I didn't see this on the forum previously. I also knew on Tuesday. Certainly broke the accurate setup before mainstream media on Thursday night. 

The first article being by Stephen McGowan in the Daily Mail late Thursday. The other accounts were still qouting the three proposal idea. 

Edited by RampantFM

30 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Only my opinion, but if anyone thinks that the SFA/SPFL haven’t thought about this and covered off all the angles before publishing this, then they may be guilty of naivety. I’m sure we will find out more this week.

I think it's an empty threat to persuade the Lowland League mugs to accept the reserve teams for yet another once only season.

5 minutes ago, RampantFM said:

I apologise for this, I didn't see this on the forum previously. I also knew on Tuesday. Certainly broke the accurate setup before mainstream media on Thursday night. 

The first article being by Stephen McGowan in the Daily Mail late Thursday. The other accounts were still qouting the three proposal idea. 

Well let's hope McGowan & Co actually take a proper interest in this and go to town on Maxwell/SFA.  Chances are they won't want to upset anyone for what they will see as a fairly insignificant issue.

35 minutes ago, RampantFM said:

As mentioned. Tier 5 and 6 have a say on it, there was a meeting tonight for the Lowland League, and I think there's a meeting tomorrow also, but the issue as Mick Kennedy suggested would be - they would put it to application and as mentioned there's definitely some clubs that would jump at the chance with the money on offer. That is speculation, I'll give you that. 

So will the Lowland and Highland Leagues have to vote in favour of this or not, for it to happen? Your podcast suggested not.

Another suggestion from the podcast was getting rid of Highland, Lowland and other Leagues' rights and putting the SPFL in charge of everything. Because the SPFL runs everything so swimmingly presumably..

This is the same podcast that took everything that George Fraser said as gospel and that B teams were 1 season only when everyone else knew that of course would never be the case. The Lowland League clubs may vote for it as too many with nothing to lose & easily bribed but I am hopeful Highland League wont vote for it due to distance they will have to travel and they don't want to play Rangers / Celtic / Hearts colts and rather play teams in the Highlands.

4 hours ago, Shannon said:

I am hopeful Highland League wont vote for it

The fact they actually think ANY Highland team will go for this shows how pathetically incompetent they are.

Elgin/Peterhead will be shitting themselves if they get relegated to that pish 

17 hours ago, razamanaz said:

Why isn't the obvious plan of having a reserve league the B teams can go into never suggested? Or is it just the OF keeping teams in the leagues to when they join the super European league - will we ever know he truth?

I think that truth is pretty obvious tbh,that's all it's ever been about.they can't wait to leave Scottish football but are unwilling to cut the apron strings because they know their pondlife support demands endless trophies&they'll only get that in scotland

8 hours ago, Shannon said:

This is the same podcast that took everything that George Fraser said as gospel and that B teams were 1 season only when everyone else knew that of course would never be the case. The Lowland League clubs may vote for it as too many with nothing to lose & easily bribed but I am hopeful Highland League wont vote for it due to distance they will have to travel and they don't want to play Rangers / Celtic / Hearts colts and rather play teams in the Highlands.

Jesus, mate. Are you not the same guy that DM'd me a few weeks ago snooping for information? 😂

Edited by RampantFM