Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

So the LL is now trying to get the likes of Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen in so they can charge them fees as well, whilst keeping the door as close to shut as possible for those beneath? Seems crazy when this was "just for one season"...

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

The Lowland had the potential of being a great league.

Edit: Our B team isn’t even a real “club”

If big Ange was planning on bringing the first team down that would be a different story 

Edited by Clown Job

8 hours ago, edinabear said:

Hopefully the league will be increased to 20, and Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs have colts in them. Will be great for sponsers

Would be great for the likes of Harthill Royal as well because if they had any kind of sporting integrity they would start at the bottom of the pyramid and maybe just maybe gain a bit of respect that way. Likewise if Hibs and Hearts want in they can play teams at the bottom of the EoSFL and work their way up like every fecker else has to. No issues from me if that happens.

Whoever let Colts in at tier 5 in the 1st place can gtf. I know the clubs that voted for them are just as bad but wtf were the LL committee thinking?

Edited by newcastle broon

The Lowland League are getting an absolute kicking on their social media posts. I doubt it will change anything but it’s good to see so many people slamming the league. You can only hope someone involved with the league finally comes to their senses and starts to mend this broken, shambles of a division.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

The Lowland League are getting an absolute kicking on their social media posts. I doubt it will change anything but it’s good to see so many people slamming the league. You can only hope someone involved with the league finally comes to their senses and starts to mend this broken, shambles of a division.

Yes the LL are getting a kicking, but for me ALL the clubs that voted to allow “guest clubs” to apply for the League should get a bigger kicking. After all the League are acting on a democratic vote from the clubs. Guest clubs can also gtf for me.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

Yes the LL are getting a kicking, but for me ALL the clubs that voted to allow “guest clubs” to apply for the League should get a bigger kicking. After all the League are acting on a democratic vote from the clubs. Guest clubs can also gtf for me.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Really??? You’ve never really mentioned it before. 😀

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I am just glad our club were black balled from this absolute circus of a league. 

It just highlights the standard of decision making from our club at the time that the lowland league was even considered an option for us. 

On 04/04/2022 at 16:52, Burnieman said:

That's an issue for the SPFL to deal with.  The Colt issue really isn't much of a topic of widespread discussion between fans that I can see. Most really don't understand it or care.

Meanwhile, we just need the LL to do the right thing tonight, and if ANY B team wants to play in the Pyramid in future then they join at the bottom like everyone else.  It then perhaps needs agreement between the leagues as to how far they're allowed to progress.

If the Scottish sports media had more coverage to it, more fans would engage. 

One of the biggest issues in this country is the near complete media bias to the needs of the bigot brothers. If something comparable that went against the benefits for Celtic & Rangers was being proposed, the media & as such the fans would be all over it. 

If you explain and have a conversation on this to most fans of clubs outside the big two, evidence suggests they’d be against it. 

49 minutes ago, Bazil85 said:

If the Scottish sports media had more coverage to it, more fans would engage. 

One of the biggest issues in this country is the near complete media bias to the needs of the bigot brothers. If something comparable that went against the benefits for Celtic & Rangers was being proposed, the media & as such the fans would be all over it. 

If you explain and have a conversation on this to most fans of clubs outside the big two, evidence suggests they’d be against it. 

If it needs the media to explain it to most fans, then I'd suggest they don't really care in the first place.

Either way it's done now, and I can't see the reverse button being hit any time soon sadly.