Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

46 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

While conscious it is, understandably, a divisive and emotive subject, the overriding feeling is their presence has been of benefit in a commercial sense while there are promising early indications of young, emerging Scottish talents benefiting from early exposure to senior football in a competitive environment.

:lol:

They don't really believe that pish do they?

Interested to find out who the good guys were. East Stirling voting no means someone who voted against last year must have now voted in favour, even taking into account the possibility Bonnyrigg decided to abstain on the grounds they might not be in the league next season?

Some sort of financial meltdown liquidating half the division and letting real football clubs move up the pyramid sooner in place of these 11 fucking scabs would be fantastic.

Clubs vote not to increase promotion/relegation, same clubs vote to keep B teams in. They a shitting on every club at tier 6 and below and laughing as they do it.

They repeated to all and sundry that this was a one-off experiment which would not be repeated, complete shite.

The Lowland League is bad for the Pyramid. 11 Rats.

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Is the vote tonight an indicative one or a formal one? Last time the initial vote was indicative with the formal vote not coming until the AGM.

Bonnyriggs mention to their fans ahead of this was that the vote was to give the power to the LL board to negotiate entry of guest clubs in 22/23.

Since the LL did have concerns over weakened teams and the like. 

56 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Do we know which four clubs voted correctly? I’m assuming Bonnyrigg abstained as they’re hoping not to be in the division next year?

Just so I know which clubs I should be continuing to actively want to go bust. 

Bo’ness and The Shire against. Don’t know who other two are.

Edited by 8MileBU

Someone said to me maybe Vale of Leithen could apply to be a guest team next season for the bantz, I laughed, and then realised that it wouldn't be such a surprise.

Maybe the WoS and EoS Premier clubs should all apply to be guest teams next season?

It’s hard to like the LL. So many nothing clubs like Caledonian Braves who will throw themselves at this sort of thing. Feel sorry for proper clubs like Shire, Bonnyrigg, Bo’ness etc who have to put up with it.

Closure of the pyramid for a season (or until colts are out) would just punish those clubs since the ones most in favour are more worried about the juniors below them.

Edited by ZX1886

Fucking pub league full of stupid wee hobby teams with no fans or ambition but to suck the old firm teet every year and hope one of the other many glorified amateur mobs drops before them and they can hang on until their own time is up. Genuinely needs disbanded to be honest. 

44 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Clubs vote not to increase promotion/relegation, same clubs vote to keep B teams in. They a shitting on every club at tier 6 and below and laughing as they do it.

They repeated to all and sundry that this was a one-off experiment which would not be repeated, complete shite.

The Lowland League is bad for the Pyramid. 11 Rats.

Maybe a wee vote from the SPFL to enforce a year's ban on promotion from the Lowland League would be a start. Democracy after all.....

5 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

Fucking pub league full of stupid wee hobby teams with no fans or ambition but to suck the old firm teet every year and hope one of the other many glorified amateur mobs drops before them and they can hang on until their own time is up. Genuinely needs disbanded to be honest. 

WoS and EoS to get together and form a new tier 5 league?  invite the good guys in from the LL who voted for more rel/prom and then 5/6 from each Premier.  Might not get promotion to the SPFL for a season or two, but it's time to look long term, work together and kill off the LL for the greater good.

2 hours ago, edinabear said:

I wonder if Hearts and Hibs are trying to get in as well

after you lot have made a mockery of the league it wouldnt be a suprising development. The sooner a rival gets formed with actual teams and Bo'ness and the other 3 teams with integrity get out the better at this stage, want nothing to do with diddy wee hobby teams with old firm egotists with money funding them

Great idea, especially considering teams in these leagues are better than most of the LL league teams anyway. 

Bump WOS, EOS and SOS up to tear 5 , have a 4 way playoff with the HL winners for 2 promotion spots to league 2 with 2 automatic relegation. 
maybe increase the size of league 2 to accommodate this. 

Expell the LL from the pyramid so they can have their closed shop with no relegation and can suck the OF teat as much as they like without affecting anyone in the rest of the pyramid. 

Bump WOS, EOS and SOS up to tear 5 , have a 4 way playoff with the HL winners for 2 promotion spots to league 2 with 2 automatic relegation. 
maybe increase the size of league 2 to accommodate this.

This is it for me. Bump League 2 up to 12 or 14 teams (I think we might have 4 in the LL that are suitable).