Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

4 hours ago, arnlow said:

out of interest who will ekfc 'fans' and bsc 'fans' support when clubs no longer about? sure they will find another club to latch onto.

Far from me to defend them considering recent events but at least they come on here and dont hide behind a name.

Remind me your team again please. :ass

Edited by newcastle broon

Far from me to defend them considering recent events but at least they come on here and dont hide behind a name.
nothing to hide my 'big' team are motherwell my 'wee' team are blantyre vics and if i was to be pushed i'd want Celtic to win an old firm game though don't really care particularly.

I don't pretend to be a die hard fan of a club when in reality if they disappeared tomorrow they wouldn't lose any sleep over it where they would just go back to supporting the previous club or latch onto another non league club.

You are right newky. You cant defend ek or any of the other clubs the voted the colts in. As i have always said from the start, it was a shocking decision. Fans never got a say in it though. The mass knickerwetting is good to see though. Brightens up the thread.[emoji16]
Hope you and the welfare are doing well mate.

9 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

You cant defend ek or any of the other clubs the voted the colts in. As i have always said from the start, it was a shocking decision.

The mass knickerwetting is good to see though. Brightens up the thread.emoji16.png

Everything that's wrong with this forum in a nutshell 

2 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

You are right newky. You cant defend ek or any of the other clubs the voted the colts in. As i have always said from the start, it was a shocking decision. Fans never got a say in it though. The mass knickerwetting is good to see though. Brightens up the thread.emoji16.png
Hope you and the welfare are doing well mate.

Will you be attending the games against these colt sides?

nothing to hide my 'big' team are motherwell my 'wee' team are blantyre vics and if i was to be pushed i'd want Celtic to win an old firm game though don't really care particularly.

I don't pretend to be a die hard fan of a club when in reality if they disappeared tomorrow they wouldn't lose any sleep over it where they would just go back to supporting the previous club or latch onto another non league club.
Bullshit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can't believe this thread is still running. The fact that it is, and largely populated with general anti old firm rhetoric, tells me that this was the basis for most 'concerns' rather than the unsubstantiated guff about pyramids or integrity.
It's happening, get over it; but feel free to rant on, it's your right.

22 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Can't believe this thread is still running. The fact that it is, and largely populated with general anti old firm rhetoric, tells me that this was the basis for most 'concerns' rather than the unsubstantiated guff about pyramids or integrity.

18 Funny Nothing To See Here Memes | SayingImages.com

1967: Berwick Rangers beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup.

2021: Berwick Rangers lube up and accept chump change for the chance to play some random wee guys wearing Rangers - and Celtic - strips that for the most part don't have an earthly of making the first teams.

If that's where you currently see your club in the grand scheme of things and genuinely believe it to be a progressive move, then fair enough I guess.

59 minutes ago, A Believer said:

People can hate the OF and hate B teams independently.  

8 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

18 Funny Nothing To See Here Memes | SayingImages.com

1967: Berwick Rangers beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup.

2021: Berwick Rangers lube up and accept chump change for the chance to play some random wee guys wearing Rangers - and Celtic - strips that for the most part don't have an earthly of making the first teams.

If that's where you currently see your club in the grand scheme of things and genuinely believe it to be a progressive move, then fair enough I guess.

You can add on 2012-13 playing Rangers first team in league games, season 21-22 happy to play their B team in league games.

14 hours ago, A Believer said:

Hope your club dies.