Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

3 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

BOYCOTT ALL LOWLAND LEAGUE CLUBS- for one season only!!!!

And the clubs who voted against this debacle ???? 

Just now, Ballboy said:

As an airdrie supporter who attended the cup game with Hamilton colts a while ago my view was as its a 1st team game i would attend as I really dislike missing any games.    This upcoming season I will not be attending any games involving all colts teams or lowland league teams.  

It's time ALL fans of scotish football clubs stood together.   The vast minority of fans have said no to this and we cannot be ignored once again. 

BOYCOTT ALL LOWLAND LEAGUE CLUBS- for one season only!!!!

Why boycott clubs like Bo'ness and Bonnyrigg who attempted to defend sporting integrity and were overruled by fake clubs with no fans and history

10 minutes ago, superbigal said:

I understood Rod Petrie wanted the tier 5 leagues to return to the optimum 16 teams.
Are we expecting some volunteers for relegation ?
Extra fiver and a bag of wotsits should do it.

I'm sure the LL would say if 17/18 teams is good enough for the HL...

6 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Shouldn't be shocked at the behaviour of the Old Firm, they've worked under the radar on this in a very deceitful manner.

Very disappointed that the LL clubs who have voted to support the proposal haven't considered the system they are playing in, and the clubs directly above and below them in the pyramid.  

According to the Rangers officials, it was the LL who approached them.

What does that even mean? They have considered the system they are playing in - the LL say the OF Colts won't have an effect on promotion to the SPFL and there will still be promotion/relegation with tier 6.

3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

“With all the tier 6 leagues opting to go ‘null and void’ this meant there was no champion club put forward to join the SLFL.

If there was then the champion club would be taking part in the SLFL league next season.”

So George Fraser is saying that the EOSFL screwed up by not identifying a "champion club" for this season.

Well the LL rules are pretty clear, for promotion to take place from tier 6 there needs to be at least one champion club. All three went null & void therefore no promotion from tier 6 can take place and all three leagues knew this. 

20 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

The least self aware tweet imaginable from the Strathy lot

Screenshot_20210510-225115_Twitter.jpg

Leaving aside the obvious hilarity of Caledonia Braves having enough fans to vote "overwhelmingly", what on earth are they proud about?

3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

According to the Rangers officials, it was the LL who approached them.

What does that even mean? They have considered the system they are playing in - the LL say the OF Colts won't have an effect on promotion to the SPFL and there will still be promotion/relegation with tier 6.

I'm unsure what you mean by 'what does that even mean?', but if you are referring to my post, it's clear the LL haven't considered the teams above them, who want nothing to do with the OF and have made this clear on many occasions, and have disregarded the many clubs in tiers below the LL by letting two sides leapfrog them all. I'm sure you know that, just as you know there is dubiety about the version given by Rangers officials over the whole farrago. 

As an example, 'one season only' and 'one season initially' don't mean the same.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Leaving aside the obvious hilarity of Caledonia Braves having enough fans to vote "overwhelmingly", what on earth are they proud about?

To be fair, a vote of 4 for, 0 against, would be quite overwhelming...

Just now, bigwullieac said:

So who are the likely 11 Judases? We know of Edufrance and BSC Alloa, but who else is likely? Don't want to give these clubs any money next season

Berwick