Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

On 06/05/2021 at 13:25, DiegoDiego said:

I reckon the good folk of P&B could scrape together £25,001 to outbid one of the ugly sisters for a LL spot.

Top contributor gets first pick of what position to play and then downwards until the subs bench is filed.

It’s on! A few other clubs might fancy it too, make the league grow to 50!

Let see about this “sporting integrity” now 😏

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

image.png.05b58cad7dc3ee8458e077861912f414.png

From Berwick Rangers' statement. Enjoy your £3,000 pittance and no increased media coverage, you snivelling c***s.

They'll maybe get half a page 14 pages from the back of the paper about how they beat Rangers once 300 years ago.

Very amusing move from a level that was crying about the integrity of the pyramid when there was talk of no playoff. I was totally in favour of the pyramid, but they could lock the trapdoor for all I care now. A pack of spineless weasels.

Just now, Michael W said:

Shocked to find that OF tribute clubs  masquerading as (former) junior clubs are, erm, indeed OF tribute clubs. 

Hope the SPFL pyramid gets scrapped for this. 

Bonnyrigg voted this down. Berwick voted in favour.

1 minute ago, an86 said:

Very amusing move from a level that was crying about the integrity of the pyramid when there was talk of no playoff. I was totally in favour of the pyramid, but they could lock the trapdoor for all I care now. A pack of spineless weasels.

It has certainly clarified where my line will be drawn.

I hope the craven fools enjoy their 30 pieces of silver, in accepting them they've killed their league as a serious competition.

Destroyed the good will built up around the club 42, reduced chances of the spfl L1 and L2 teams ever voting to expand pro/rel, damaged their relationship with all 3 tier 6 feeder leagues by ignoring their views, and challenged the sporting integrity of the pyramid. Hope its worth it LL.