Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Bonnyrigg fans vote 95% NO 5 % YES I'd say that's quite a majority. 

On our journey, we've received a lot of fair treatment from the EOSFL.

You can't then dump all over them for the sake of some silver. Makes you no better than a two bit hoor.

1 hour ago, andrew21 said:

Petrie quite rightly condemmed the absolute nonsense that came out of Ibrox the middle of last week, he didn't say anything negative about Colts joining the Lowland league.

May I make it clear that I have absolutely no objection  to any or all Colts teams being admitted  or the present pyramid system redone if that is the settled will of all SPFL clubs.  (The Blue Brazil and the other Fife Clubs strongly support the Fife Elite Academy).  What I find totally objectionable and unacceptable is the blatant and arrogant attempt by the Arse Cheeks to short circuit the agreed procedure and to bribe and lie their way into the SPFL. The approach to the Lowland league is in effect sticking two fingers up  to the Scottish governing authorities and to all other football clubs. If the LL fall for it, they should (including Kelty) be ejected immediately from the system.

An official tut tut from President Pirie is not enough. Suggestions on appropriate sanctions against Rangers and Celtic please?

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ironing out all the pros and cons over one season is the right thing to do.

The right thing to do would have been to not even debate this plan in the first place. It's a disgrace that it has even been put to a vote, but now it has been the only right thing is to tell the OF to GTF and bin this awful plan.

12 hours ago, Ironside8 said:

Pretty much powder puff statement that does very little.

The lowland league have shown true colours they have proven themselves to be anti pyramid even if by some miracle they go back on this.
Where this leaves the so called 'pyramid ' god only knows.

Turmoil doesn't even begin to describe this lot and this so called bright new dawn.

You calling someone ant pyramid is the most ironic statement in the history of man! 

51 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Which clubs are supporting this so far? Caley Braves, Ek, BSC, Kelty? 

I think shire will vote for it, especially if the money is decent. Absolute sell outs if so, really hope I'm wrong though and I need to say I have no information or knowledge on what way we will vote but if I had to take a guess I reckon we will.

It will be very tight though, especially if clubs will get a decent chunk of money.