Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Just kick the Lowland League entrant out and declare Brora winners instead, Brechin still need to be flushed down the bog. 

LL booted out the pyramid. Automatic promotion for HL champions and WoSFL/EoSFL play-off winners.

Edited by Gordon EF

9 minutes ago, andrew21 said:

Boy you're taking this new development really badly. Step away from the keyboard and settle down.

I'm only being half-serious. I don't really think the LL should be booted out the pyramid for just thinking about admitting OF colts sides. But if they are let in, I'd be 100% in favour of limiting any chance of SPFL clubs going into the LL as much as possible.

41 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Caley Braves owner seemingly more pro than con. Says the decision will be made by the fans. Takes the piss a bit by saying they might be the only club in Scotland letting fans make the decision. 

What "fans"?

29 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What "fans"?

Some gadgie in South Africa or Norway paying £20 a year or whatever it is to call themselves a Braves "fan" gets more say about this than actual fans and clubs in L2 / EoS / WoS.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Caley Braves owner seemingly more pro than con. Says the decision will be made by the fans. Takes the piss a bit by saying they might be the only club in Scotland letting fans make the decision. 

League 2 clubs would become "stronger" by having OF colts in their league.... how?

After checking this topic one thing is certain - the overwhelming majority of comments made are NOT made by supporters of lowland league teams.

At least, as a  MINIMUM, 250 comments from the 450 comments made so far are from supporters of teams outwith the lowland league. I reckon there is also at least another 50 comments made by supporters that I strongly suspect are in the same category !!

Would those same supporters accept any other teams supporters speak for them ?????

Not a chance !!!

34 minutes ago, PastyMan said:

In more need "to get their stories straight news". SFA slam the inaccuracies in Rangers' PR puff piece on Colts into the Lowland League

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sfa-hit-back-rangers-over-24063330

Confirmation then that the Scottish Football Innovation paper includes B teams to the surprise of no one.

34 minutes ago, VodkaTap said:

After checking this topic one thing is certain - the overwhelming majority of comments made are NOT made by supporters of lowland league teams.

At least, as a  MINIMUM, 250 comments from the 450 comments made so far are from supporters of teams outwith the lowland league. I reckon there is also at least another 50 comments made by supporters that I strongly suspect are in the same category !!

Would those same supporters accept any other teams supporters speak for them ?????

Not a chance !!!

Well I am a supporter of a Lowland League club who very kindly have offered season ticket holders sponsors etc to have their say,  and it looks like the club will accept their majority decision  as the clubs decision to give to the LL meeting on Monday.  I think its a great gesture from the club to let their fans make the decision. 
As for me I think the proposal should be rejected and the OF told to GTF.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

10 hours ago, It's Me said:

But there are three leagues in tier 6 so why only EOS / WOS what about the South winners? This idea means that the winner get into LL2 autmoatically every season.  Would licensed clubs in the East, South and West not want to go into a LL2  and work up? 

The SOS are apparently looking to step down a tier, and anyway you can still have a three way play-off for two promotion spots. A LL2 just seems redundant, let's not overcomplicate things  when two relegation spots can solve most issues.  

Will be an interesting listen...

59 minutes ago, VodkaTap said:

Not a chance !!!

Fans of teams  not in the Lowland league have as much right to comment on this topic as anyone else. Particularly since if their team is in the LL catchment they may be either promoted or relegated to it at some time in the future.

1 hour ago, VodkaTap said:

Not a chance !!!

I have an interest in the Lowland League and feeder leagues, and periodically attend games locally in these. Surely I can have an opinion on this proposal?

In any case, your head would have to be a turnip if you believe there are no implications for football in Scotland over all the leagues if the Old Firm got a presence in the Lowland League 'for one season only'. 'Initially'. 

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

I fully accept that fans of other clubs are perfectly entitled to comment on the proposals.

What i cannot accept that is that all the comments made on this topic totally represent the views of all the supporters of the lowland league clubs !!

At the end of the day it will for those fans, through their LL clubs who will make a decision on this proposal - not the fans of any other club.

Edited by VodkaTap