Celtic and Rangers B Teams in League Two?

falski

39 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Looking at the plans, no promotion to L2 next season except for the arsecheek B teams. If I was a HL fan I'd be beelin'. And I'd be blaming the LL for encouraging them.

Have seen conflicting reports about that. Some people say only 2022-23  and 2023-24 for no relegation. Very hard to believe the LL and HL would ever have agreed to a season with no promotion and they need to be on board.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

33 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Have seen conflicting reports about that. Some people say only 2022-23  and 2023-24 for no relegation. Very hard to believe the LL and HL would ever have agreed to a season with no promotion and they need to be on board.

2021/22 and 2022/23 would be the seasons with no relegation.  

15 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

2021/22 and 2022/23 would be the seasons with no relegation.  

My understanding is 2021-22 normal Club 42 playoff plus OF B teams added to reach 44 then HL and LL champs added in 2022-23 and 2023-24 with no Club 42 playoff to reach 46 and then 48 with Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen B teams also being integrated into the HL and LL respectively along the way. 

Edited by LongTimeLurker

My understanding is 2021-22 normal Club 42 playoff plus OF B teams added to reach 44 then HL and LL champs added in 2022-23 and 2023-24 with no Club 42 playoff to reach 46 and then 48 with Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen B teams also being integrated into the HL and LL respectively along the way. 
Proposal today says no relegation from L2 next season. That would mean no promotion from HL or LL